Tips for finding the last missing Purifier part if world is 100% explored? (not the machine)

Mix2000qMix2000q Member Posts: 7
edited April 28 in Questions
As stated above

Comments

• ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    Get a group of friends or helpers with high perception skill to help you look around. Maybe you will even find some rares someone missed!
  • Mix2000qMix2000q Member Posts: 7
    Thanks chicken! But its a private world, so i would ve missed them, just like the Purifier part xD
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    Work on your perception and turn your device's brightness up along with in-game flashlights and you are good to go! :smiley:
    Also go to places where you know dungeons are. You gotta start somewhere.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    If the purifier is at 7/8 (or whatever the ratio was) all you need to do is click on the purifier to start the purification.

It's a rather confusing thing, hopefully the dev's address that some time.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 512

If the purifier is at 7/8 (or whatever the ratio was) all you need to do is click on the purifier to start the purification.

Lol, should activate the purifier in my world then.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 976
    Even if the purifier is glitched outside the world, email deepworld and they fix it. I ran into that issue, and Lisa fixed it,
    edited April 29

Its at 6/8 and i found the machine itself, thats the problem

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    edited April 30
    Mix2000q said:

Its at 6/8 and i found the machine itself, thats the problem

I can help you find it if you want, my ign is the same as my forums name.
    I found the last part by roaming around, thanks for the help everyone!