Uhhh.... yeah.

_Camper__Camper_ EXCUSE ME. IM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION.Member Posts: 22
edited April 28 in Applicants Post Here
As some of you may know, I was banned from the forums several weeks prior. In the end I still didn't understand why I was banned. Did I do something wrong? Nah, didn't find anything bad that I've done to be banned. So yeah, Lisa if you don't mind, with your permission, can I keep this forums account?
If not, I'll understand, but I need an explanation of what I did wrong so I can improve. If I don't know my mistake, I may make it again. So... yeah

Oh btw, forgot to mention, I'm NightTheKidDW (was).

Comments

• Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 665
    hazmana i.p lol

plus i don't think alts are allowed on the forums ;)
  • _Camper__Camper_ EXCUSE ME. IM IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION.Member Posts: 22
    Hey, I don't even know who hazmana is!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    You were auto banned by the system due to having the same ip as a banned account I believe.
    edited April 28
    How can 2 people have the same IP???
    sorry
    No need to say sorry lol.
    CashMoney said:

hazmana i.p lol

How is it possible to have the same IP Address? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

I checked Nights page, and it seems you misunderstood Debator? Seem's like Hydroblade has misunderstood him as well. I'm assuming you viewed the comment thread and never really thought?
    bad word
    CashMoney said:

hazmana i.p lol

How is it possible to have the same IP Address? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

I checked Nights page, and it seems you misunderstood Debator? Seem's like Hydroblade has misunderstood him as well. I'm assuming you viewed the comment thread and never really thought?
    Can two people have the same IP address?

"This IP address is provided by your ISP and is assigned to the device that your modem is connected to, which is typically your router. Therefore, all devices connected to the router (whether wired or wirelessly) will share the same external IP address."
    ShiroNai said:

CashMoney said:

hazmana i.p lol

"This IP address is provided by your ISP and is assigned to the device that your modem is connected to, which is typically your router. Therefore, all devices connected to the router (whether wired or wirelessly) will share the same external IP address."
    Yeah I know that, but I'm more then sure hazmana doesn't hide under my bed and use my internet. Neither do I hide under their bed.
    edited April 29
    _Camper_ said:

ShiroNai said:

CashMoney said:

hazmana i.p lol

Yeah I know that, but I'm more then sure hazmana doesn't hide under my bed and use my internet. Neither do I hide under their bed.
    I mean there's no proof that you guys aren't the same person and what not, just sayin'.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    edited April 29
    _Camper_ said:

ShiroNai said:

CashMoney said:

hazmana i.p lol

Exactly! Same thing is happening with me. Lisa said I have the same IP as chicken and someone else, but I have no earthly clue who chicken is irl and I'm sure not him. And I know it's not anyone else in my house. Doesn't make any sense

In other words chicken you better not get banned, cause I don't wanna get autobanned
    So I found hazmanas profile and if I'm not wrong, he was the one arguing with another guy over some stalking, and for some reason he got called a "pedo". Yeah. They where both banned I remember now.

And no, I've been here longer then Hazmana, so no, I am not hazmana.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,084
    If an IP is banned the forum autobans anyone who connects from that IP in the future. I have no control over your IP. I am not sure what you want me to do here. This is sort of like the proving account ownership issue. I don't know you personally. I don't know any of you personally. You could all be the same 1 person for all I know. We can only do things based on the information we are given and if your IP matches one that was already banned, it matches and the forum takes care of that. I can't do anything special for you.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    lisa said:

If an IP is banned the forum autobans anyone who connects from that IP in the future. I have no control over your IP. I am not sure what you want me to do here. This is sort of like the proving account ownership issue. I don't know you personally. I don't know any of you personally. You could all be the same 1 person for all I know. We can only do things based on the information we are given and if your IP matches one that was already banned, it matches and the forum takes care of that. I can't do anything special for you.

Is there any chance vanilla's IP viewing system itself got bricked/buggy? It seems suspicious that so many have been connected to one account. It's always possible the info you've been getting hasn't been accurate and/or up to date.
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363
    I was going to make a post about this, hazmana's ip has got 2 people banned so far.
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363
    And my best friend @Scribbz got banned for vpn I think everyone should use a vpn so we don't land on hazmana's retarded IP address.
    So what you guys are saying is that the internet is lying. I mean that's the only option. I guess everyone could be using a vpn and randomly get assigned to the same one but the odds of that are...someone figure out the odds.
    lisa said:

So what you guys are saying is that the internet is lying. I mean that's the only option. I guess everyone could be using a vpn and randomly get assigned to the same one but the odds of that are...someone figure out the odds.

No what I'm saying is that vanilla's interface/code is possibly faulty in interpreting the IP and internet stuff. I mean it isn't entirely impossible since vanilla's known to have issues.

It's just entirely odd that the number of people being connected to banned IPs of entirely different accounts have been rising.
    It isn't interpreting anything. I guess there is the tiniest chance that the code is wrong but why would it only be for two people and not many more? Why would no one else have reported this problem to vanilla? Nothing has changed. Two people isn't really that rising.
    Double post: what I meant to add was it shows the IP. The numbers are the same. So unless it is reading it and then changing it I just don't see how it is wrong.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 519
    lisa said:

Double post: what I meant to add was it shows the IP. The numbers are the same. So unless it is reading it and then changing it I just don't see how it is wrong.

I do get why people get confused though. Whilst we do now know why someone was banned (IP automated) we still dont know anything behind it (whose alt it was). I get the reason that we dont get to see whos alt it is, it vreated alot of confusion. Maybe add that to the ban reason if thats okay? If you did it with @Scribbz I dont see why you couldnt do it everywhere @lisa
    You guys think I remember things like Scribbz. I do not. Also, not everything fits a nice little package. I know you want life to be fair and everything to be the same for everything, but it isn't.
    lisa said:

Hm. weird. Alright then. I guess it's just that most bans have been automated which led to suspicion. Would it be fine to continue saying which accounts are connected or will that lead to more panic?
    lisa said:

You guys think I remember things like Scribbz. I do not. Also, not everything fits a nice little package. I know you want life to be fair and everything to be the same for everything, but it isn't.

Oh im all for equality, but I get you dont remember everything like that. I just thought it would create less confusion.
    Why could it not happen (mentioning whose alts they are) actually? I dont mean that as an argument, but plain curiosity
    Because you guys don't get to have access to all info just because you want it. This isn't your account so that's not info you get. I was once you. I wanted to know everyone's business too. I get it.
    lisa said:

Because you guys don't get to have access to all info just because you want it. This isn't your account so that's not info you get. I was once you. I wanted to know everyone's business too. I get it.

If you were once me, will I get stuck into some kind of predestination twisted scenario? What the hell

(Watch the movie before spoiling it for yourself)
    Now you are on to what is actually going on here. I am going to have to dispose of you now.
    lisa said:

Now you are on to what is actually going on here. I am going to have to dispose of you now.

Awww but you would kill yours-

Aw now I spoiled it . Its a 3 year old movie anyway
    The one where the guy is the bounty hunter of the future or whatever?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 379
    @lisa it's Saturday take a break, it's ice cream time!
This discussion has been closed.