State of Deepworld: Spring 2017

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,956
Some notes on what we've been up to, and a plan for moving forward and making Deepworld a little more lively again!

http://blog.deepworldgame.com/post/160281362901/the-state-of-deepworld-spring-2017

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 631
    edited May 4
    Thanks, Mike! :)
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 443
    Fossils! <3
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,109
    Well, glad to know we'll be getting new updates again, especially those upgraded turrets but does this mean that Android release will be no time soon..?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    Please pleas ereal soon :smiley:
  • canda_shencanda_shen Member Posts: 44
    edited May 4
    Wait a sec so your saying new turrets and new versions of turrrets like mk2 and mk3 flame turret etc,but i hope your not planning of putting these turrets in dungeons the mk2 and mk3 ones cause that would be way to OP
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 274
    Wow
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 98

Wait a sec so your saying new turrets and new versions of turrrets like mk2 and mk3 flame turret etc,but i hope your not planning of putting these turrets in dungeons the mk2 and mk3 ones cause that would be way to OP

Mk2 and mk3 dungeons? I see how it would be op to new players even the normal ones can be a hassle but for higher lvl players I can see them being balanced but still a challenge
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541

Omg new update thanks Lawrence and Dee's love the game but we need more rare items! Also can't wait to test out the new stuff!

No
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    OP?Pffft Im A Pro :)
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 65

OP?Pffft Im A Pro :)

sure. suuure. yup.
    The Better The Mk ii Or iii Turrets,The Better Dungeon Cheat Earn?

The Better The Mk ii Or iii Turrets,The Better Dungeon Cheat Earn?

Chest*
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422
    -Logs On- FINALLY!
    @Dakota12431 use the edit button, the gear looking thing up right corner of your text
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    AnDrOiD????
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    So now yet another item i need to learn the price for... lol. But cool update, cant wait for more xp from the quests!
  • KeeganKeegan In ICECREAM land Member Posts: 86
    Hello people of deepworld i am bob.the.builder havent played in like 3 years because i have a andriod and i want to know when or if i will able to play again
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    edited May 24
    Hope you plan on reducing lag in the next update
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    RedMan said:

Hope you plan on reducing lag in the next update

Salty
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    edited June 2
    Will the new turrents be loot-able? Would be awsome having mk 2 and 3 turrents inside my bases!
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 30
    FlynnXD said:

Well, glad to know we'll be getting new updates again, especially those upgraded turrets but does this mean that Android release will be no time soon..?

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing, because I'm on Android and I've been waiting for an update for quite some time.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 30

FlynnXD said:

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing, because I'm on Android and I've been waiting for an update for quite some time.
    Well...release for my store
    @lisa @mikelaurence censor is spreading rumors, can we debunk him?
    IMG_0638.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • GRAPTIK_STORMGRAPTIK_STORM Member Posts: 72
    Keegan said:

Hello people of deepworld i am bob.the.builder havent played in like 3 years because i have a andriod and i want to know when or if i will able to play again

Its best to move on the game is nothing but noobs and the game is bland with nothing. If you return it'll only be a waste land lets be real. find some other interesting things to get involved with. Deepworld is on its last. We gotta look at the reality, 2 dev's who have other day jobs run a game is really gonna go far for another year. game was fun years back when people played and there was a real community now its just children that think there kings. they will never understand deepworld's history. Death of deepworld.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 653

Keegan said:

Its best to move on the game is nothing but noobs and the game is bland with nothing. If you return it'll only be a waste land lets be real. find some other interesting things to get involved with. Deepworld is on its last. We gotta look at the reality, 2 dev's who have other day jobs run a game is really gonna go far for another year. game was fun years back when people played and there was a real community now its just children that think there kings. they will never understand deepworld's history. Death of deepworld.
    R.I.P.

"Deepworld"

Slain by the menace
    known as Growtopia.
  • GRAPTIK_STORMGRAPTIK_STORM Member Posts: 72
    Shadow711 said:

Keegan said:

R.I.P.

"Deepworld"

Slain by the menace
    known as Growtopia.
    i don't even wanna pay respects to the game what did they do for us than steal our money, and not even listening to what needs to change and fix. they are the definition of MONEY GRUBBING... ASSHOLES,
    Where are the things they announces new worlds, items they are nothing but fake dev's that think there Activision. i loved the game but from the state of decay it is today im'a just pass and not recommend it to anyone. fix up deepworld.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 653

Shadow711 said:

Keegan said:

R.I.P.

"Deepworld"

Slain by the menace
    known as Growtopia.
    i don't even wanna pay respects to the game what did they do for us than steal our money, and not even listening to what needs to change and fix. they are the definition of MONEY GRUBBING... ASSHOLES,
    Where are the things they announces new worlds, items they are nothing but fake dev's that think there Activision. i loved the game but from the state of decay it is today im'a just pass and not recommend it to anyone. fix up deepworld.
    Rounding up what you said.. you played that game for a while, got scammed and quit. Don't feel alone though, because I did the same. It's only when you experience the game and get scammed is when you realize how little everyone cares about you.