State of Deepworld: Spring 2017

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 4,942
Some notes on what we've been up to, and a plan for moving forward and making Deepworld a little more lively again!

http://blog.deepworldgame.com/post/160281362901/the-state-of-deepworld-spring-2017

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Posts: 594
    edited May 4
    Thanks, Mike! :)
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 404
    Fossils! <3
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifePosts: 1,091
    Well, glad to know we'll be getting new updates again, especially those upgraded turrets but does this mean that Android release will be no time soon..?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 824
    "Soon".lol
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshinePosts: 248
    Please pleas ereal soon :smiley:
  • canda_shencanda_shen Posts: 44
    edited May 4
    Wait a sec so your saying new turrets and new versions of turrrets like mk2 and mk3 flame turret etc,but i hope your not planning of putting these turrets in dungeons the mk2 and mk3 ones cause that would be way to OP
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 104
    Wow
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Posts: 67

Wait a sec so your saying new turrets and new versions of turrrets like mk2 and mk3 flame turret etc,but i hope your not planning of putting these turrets in dungeons the mk2 and mk3 ones cause that would be way to OP

Mk2 and mk3 dungeons? I see how it would be op to new players even the normal ones can be a hassle but for higher lvl players I can see them being balanced but still a challenge
  • vmh20vmh20 Posts: 594

Aren't dungeons a bit too easy? I'd be fine with this, it's a bigger challenge.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairPosts: 412

Omg new update thanks Lawrence and Dee's love the game but we need more rare items! Also can't wait to test out the new stuff!

No
  • OP?Pffft Im A Pro :)
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaPosts: 56

OP?Pffft Im A Pro :)

sure. suuure. yup.
  • The Better The Mk ii Or iii Turrets,The Better Dungeon Cheat Earn?
  • The Better The Mk ii Or iii Turrets,The Better Dungeon Cheat Earn?

Chest*
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaPosts: 287
    -Logs On- FINALLY!
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshinePosts: 248
    @Dakota12431 use the edit button, the gear looking thing up right corner of your text
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,007
    AnDrOiD????
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 When the world needed him most, he vanished.Posts: 29
    So now yet another item i need to learn the price for... lol. But cool update, cant wait for more xp from the quests!
  • KeeganKeegan In ICECREAM land Posts: 85
    Hello people of deepworld i am bob.the.builder havent played in like 3 years because i have a andriod and i want to know when or if i will able to play again
  • RedManRedMan Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 2,500
    edited May 24
    Hope you plan on reducing lag in the next update