State of Deepworld: Spring 2017

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280

I just hope thw next game wont also become a meme :(

Suggestion tho, since deepworlders gets an early access, why not make the deepworld accounts usable on the new game?

I don't know why we would want that, the game's probably gonna be an entirely different game
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406

You vastly underestimate the internet.

You vastly underestimate the internet.
    And rules 34 and 35 of the internet
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 646

Suggestion tho, since deepworlders gets an early access, why not make the deepworld accounts usable on the new game?

That'd be cool, but tons of work.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 329

Or... if some deepworlders have a Notch, why not make it an exclusive item?
    TealHyena said:

That's a good idea actually. People that won a brass throne should totally have something cool in the new game.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

That's a good idea actually. People that won a brass throne should totally have something cool in the new game.
    Why not both? 1/2 of those items is good for me.

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Well, the developers know who received a brass throne, while there's decently 250-400 notches out there. It'd be hard to track down all the people who got notches unless if they sent proof of it, and traded the notch in for the other game stuff.
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Well, the developers know who received a brass throne, while there's decently 250-400 notches out there. It'd be hard to track down all the people who got notches unless if they sent proof of it, and traded the notch in for the other game stuff.
    Only the ones playing and proving that they had deepworld items, would have to get approved. Not everyone with a Notch.
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Only the ones playing and proving that they had deepworld items, would have to get approved. Not everyone with a Notch.
    Well, that's what I said.
    edited September 7
    Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

No no no. Just because there are a few hundred notches, doesn't mean everyone that has one will need verified. Not all of them are playing the new game. Sorry, didn't get my point across.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 443
    TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

No no no. Just because there are a few hundred notches, doesn't mean everyone that has one will need verified. Not all of them are playing the new game. Sorry, didn't get my point across.
    Jeez. I hope Notch is just an example because I trade it off as soon as I get one. It's my least favourite paint

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Jeez. I hope Notch is just an example because I trade it off as soon as I get one. It's my least favourite paint
    I wouldnt worry. We're just speculating. The new game could be a multiplayer puzzle game for all we know. That would be HORRIBLE.

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

They won't transfer notches. No way, there's way too many to keep track of. They might transfer hunter heads though....

a win win for teal....
    Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

They won't transfer notches. No way, there's way too many to keep track of. They might transfer hunter heads though....

a win win for teal....
    Nothing is going to be transferred, and yknow, I think it's for the best
    Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

TealHyena said:

a win win for teal....
    a winner is me

Anyways I doubt anything will be transferred.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,799
    > new game
    > not a new update
    > you guys are asking for item transfers into a game you have no idea about
    > you're acting like the new game is just a different server
    > whoever said making our deepworld accounts being usable on the new game would be hard should probably rethink that, I can think of half a dozen places where multiple games use the same username and password to login (I mean steam is a pretty decent example there in itself) If anything, having the same account to login to a new game, assuming it requires a login, should be easier than creating a whole new system from scratch.

> I hope this new game is on PC and is actually somewhat decent thnx.
    Multarix said:

> new game
    > not a new update
    > you guys are asking for item transfers into a game you have no idea about
    > you're acting like the new game is just a different server
    > whoever said making our deepworld accounts being usable on the new game would be hard should probably rethink that, I can think of half a dozen places where multiple games use the same username and password to login (I mean steam is a pretty decent example there in itself) If anything, having the same account to login to a new game, assuming it requires a login, should be easier than creating a whole new system from scratch.

> I hope this new game is on PC and is actually somewhat decent thnx.

I'm assuming it'll be on IOS for the first year or two until it releases on PC
  • joyjoy Member Posts: 13
    I hope deepworle in Android
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422
    joy said:

I hope deepworle in Android
    </
    Soon.

• DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 449
    Why not make this game better than having a new game...

The new game is being developed in Unity, so it will be available on all platforms (iOS, Android, PC, Mac, even Web) :)

WHOOOOAAAAAAAA

Give us a hint to wha it is! Please?? Pretty please????

The new game is being developed in Unity, so it will be available on all platforms (iOS, Android, PC, Mac, even Web) :)

Mister Mike, can you please tell me more about the game? I'd love to know more about that
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,799

Deepworld.io confirmed.

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 630

Sweet!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422
    edited September 17

I hope the game has the same style as Deepworld/Growtopia. And whats the name?
    Post edited by BrainGamer on
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 554
    Dalts said:

Why not make this game better than having a new game...

Because "new"
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,108
    Yes! Awesome that it's gonna be multi platform. Sooo can't wait for it to release!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 886

Summer has been busy. Spoiler alert: there has been a lot of work on an all-new online Bytebin game (and Deepworlders will have early access!) :smiley:

I'm venturing off on vacation over the next couple weeks, but when I get back I will crank to get those new turrets out and maybe just maybe solve that super irritating mob issue.

See you mid-September!

Couple of weeks and mid September. Any new news?