Should deepworld upgrade their servers before releasing it for android?

RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
Should deepworld upgrade their servers before.android release? I asked about this since even on our low player count, the game is very laggy. Imagine if the population of players suddenly increase. The game would probably be unplayable

Comments

• enderbross123enderbross123 Member Posts: 24
    i think they should
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    They should've updated their servers long ago.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    i think the game engine they use is responsible for the lagg.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    we were pretty ok on the steam launch
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

we were pretty ok on the steam launch

But there might be more players from android.

Also, Even if only a few players from android would join, a server upgrade would be beneficial for the remaining players since it would reduce lag
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,720
    I honestly think the developers need to update the game to anither extent version before releasing Android update. If 40 players are in one world, you will experience the MOAL(Mother of all Lag).
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    The engine and API are worst stresses the servers