New players get rares, old get unes

JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 79
It seems to me that the new players are finding rares, while the old players find unes, etc. I thought that when you advance, you got better loot. It has been some time since I found anything other than une in paint. I find nothing in lux and deer in head. I know of several new players that have found hunter heads. Why is this?

Comments

• DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 491
    Its 100% random so its all an coincidence
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,029
    edited May 8
    New players are just too advertisive when they find a rare item, I usually keep it to myself
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 79
    Two of the players want 100 onyx for their hunters. I've seen one of them. Nothing like highway robbery.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,026
    A game with a population of 80% baby children I'm not sure why that wasn't expected
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 63
    I think that when a world is formed the paint and the head are set, whoever finds them finds them. Luck (the skill level) has to do with what drops from a chest. Higher the luck better the chances of a good loot. I think Retta is right, players like to lie and brag. It's I guess a playing strategy.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Playing Growtopia as 24elijah24Member Posts: 653
    p1nkbr0 said:

A game with a population of 80% baby children I'm not sure why that wasn't expected

Your profile picture got me thinking... :3
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,026

p1nkbr0 said:

Your profile picture got me thinking... :3
    Momma losa is as old as dirt! :3
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
    Wow @Retta you get une pipes?!? Wow your lucky! I only get either 13 compost, a plaque, or, the other day I actually got a toilet...Lol
  • Polar_RarePolar_Rare Member Posts: 4
    *gets large spikes from large mech*
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 343
    Actually I get a lot of nets and schillings! Ha! Top that! :wink:
  • SetenSeten They are evil, don't listen to the others.Member Posts: 345
    Lol, your all scrubs. I have over 2000 carnations bulbs! NOOBS
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Fun Fact: A newly manufactured RPG-7 costs around $2000-2500.Member Posts: 1,592
    Seten said:

I have 2717 carnation flowers. Your bulbs aren't grown yet.
  • SetenSeten They are evil, don't listen to the others.Member Posts: 345
    edited June 3

Seten said:

I have 2717 carnation flowers. Your bulbs aren't grown yet.
    "Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 436
    several new players found hunter heads?? what nubs. ive found like 2 million pfff
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 273
    I made an alternate account to see and I found an item worth 1.5 onyx. Not kidding. Could be coincidence though.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 436
    edited June 15
    I never play on my alt, maybe i should?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,029
    I found my first outling on an alt account which I was trying to grow