Prices

RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
Is there anyway prices could be alittle more stable? Hunter heads are going for 120 onyx now! Or perhaps throw a few more into the game? Not a lot, just a few plz? @mikelaurence :)

Comments

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,277
    edited May 9
    It would ruin the purpose of hunter heads being rare
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

Given how rare they are, I think the best thing would be to throw more in.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,277
    RedMan said:

My point is, if you throw in a few more, that would make hunter heads "less rare" since there are more of them in circulation

RedMan said:

My point is, if you throw in a few more, that would make hunter heads "less rare" since there are more of them in circulation
    MY point is that they would very much need to be less rare

RedMan said:

MY point is that they would very much need to be less rare
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    edited May 9
    @Romyrjohnandrei just a few, right now it seems like only one a year appears maybe one every 4-6 months. At least we would have a chance, when they were 100 onyx I started saving and now their 120!
    Post edited by Retta on
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    Retta said:

@Romyrjohnandrei just a few, right now it seems like only one a year appears maybe one every 4-6 months. At least we would have a chance, when they were 100 onyx I started saving and now their 120!

They're ........
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,758
    I'm sure if you had a hunters head your position would be different would it not?

In the end it's just pixels on a screen.
    Not me, even if I had all of deepworld's hunters, I still want what's best for the economy
    It's just as soon as I think I can possibly buy one (if ones for sale) the price goes up! And all the new ppl have no idea I wish nasdaq at least could be updated, it's still whole, unlike all in one :(
    And I liked all in one
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,284
    edited May 9
    We need Trump and Bill Clinton to come to power together and fix our economy! Also a small loan of a million dollars...
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 512
    RedMan said:

Not me, even if I had all of deepworld's hunters, I still want what's best for the economy

HAHAHAHAHAA
    the deepworld economy cant be saved anymore
    Retta said:

It's just as soon as I think I can possibly buy one (if ones for sale) the price goes up! And all the new ppl have no idea I wish nasdaq at least could be updated, it's still whole, unlike all in one :(
    And I liked all in one

Huh, I should update Worthland in the summer, because people need some new price education
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 80
    I was told the price is now 150 onyx. I think you call that greed. I think there should be a few more hunters in the game.
    It seems that we have had an influx of new players and all the prices (which were fairly stable) have gone crazy! Someone actually wanted 5 diamonds for a water bomb!
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,541
    But what about the people who have a hunter head? And the people who just spent 150 onyx on one? Fixing an economy isn't as easy as "let's just make more money". That's how economies get ruined. If you all had just gotten hunter heads you'd all be singing different tunes.
    True @PIPTR0 but it does seem like prices have exploded out of control!
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,758
    They can explode all they want, doesn't change the fact that the item is rare, and the price should be high, it doesn't matter if it's literally unobtainable for you, there is always going to be something you don't have.

Unless you're building a museum , you really don't need it.
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
    120 Onyx?! Oi vey, Ill get there someday
    @Midnight it will probably go higher by then,it was 100 and I finally got there and it went to 120 :(
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
    @retta , well Ill still get there!!! Some day