I didn't keep my account secure, what can I do now?

enderbross123enderbross123 Member Posts: 24
edited May 9 in Bugs
a hacker got my password, and i did not give to him, and stole everything i have
i lost: onyx pick, onyx, pinned cockroach, diamond jet, power jet, seashell, pocketwatch, diamond flashlight, all my bombs, lava bomb, acid bomb
he even gave me 16 hours of karma!
Deepworld, i there any way i can get these items back?
please pray it can be fixed

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370
    It was probably someone who used your device or maybe you gave your password away, deepworld was not hacked simply because hackers hack only for real money
  • enderbross123enderbross123 Member Posts: 24
    no, only i play on my device, and i didnt give my passaway
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 440
    Email lisa deepworld@bytebin.com maybe she can review logs but don't get your hopes up. Oh and give her a few days
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    YOU DIDNT GET HACKE...

ahhh what's the point no one is ever going to understand...
    By the way what do u mean u didn't keep ur acct secure?
    Retta said:

By the way what do u mean u didn't keep ur acct secure?

I get it now! He is getting tracked by a mafia godfather, and he sent hackers to hack him, don't worry though, after a few days he will have much more important things to worry about than his account...
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    Your Are Just Trying To Get Stuff I Think...
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,025
    You can't just 'get hacked.' I got hacked, but that was my own fault. This is either a desperate attempt for free items or you refuse to admit you gave your pass away.
    last time i say it, I DIDNT GIVE PASS AWAY
    @enderbross123 and again what do u mean u can't keep ur acct secure?
    i didnt put that, i put deepworld sucks now, why? they probably changed it because they didnt like it or whatever
    @enderbross123 your title of this discussion says it

i didnt put that, i put deepworld sucks now, why? they probably changed it because they didnt like it or whatever

Oh god, another one of those hillarious posts
    This post is just to get stuff. Please do not post posts that make no sense in them.
    RedMan said:

Oh god, another one of those hillarious posts
    Exactly
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    OMG you children are literally the worst.

OP, email devs. Admins can check if your account was being used by an unless ip our device. Ultimately your account is your responsibility, but they might be able to help a little. I'll give the benefit of the doubt in this case.
    its not, i actully got hacked, and ok, ask them to check my account because i lost everything i had and i know exactly who did it, but cannot say his name
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

its not, i actully got hacked, and ok, ask them to check my account because i lost everything i had and i know exactly who did it, but cannot say his name

Why?
    The forum rules has changed. You can call out other players
    @enderbross123 YOU email dw email addy in paragraph top of homepage and u might want to find the discussion on hacking it will tell you a few things
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,819
    PSA: Logging into another persons account because you gave them your password, or forgetting to sign out of your account and them using it, IS NOT HACKING.

If you had any brains you wouldn't use the word hack, because in a court of law, you say you hacked someones account, you're going to prison for a long time.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371

PSA: Logging into another persons account because you gave them your password, or forgetting to sign out of your account and them using it, IS NOT HACKING.

If you had any brains you wouldn't use the word hack, because in a court of law, you say you hacked someones account, you're going to prison for a long time.

But luckily we aren't in court here.

Given that this is a gaming account hack, it is unlikely for someone to be dumb enough to sue a person for a game account, especially one with under 10 dollars spent, and the punishment of hacking a gaming account wouldn't exceed a year, not even half.
    so i can say this hackers name?
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

so i can say this hackers name?

YOU WERENT HACKED!!!!!!! CMON PEOPLE!! AT LEAST TRY TO LEARN THE MEANING OF THE WORD!
    how o you know? are you in fact the hacker?
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    edited May 13
    the only thing u can do is pray

just say the hacker's name already. if you do know it. it seems you dont cause youre accusing tanner.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Please...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST SAY IT!
    Xx_Neptune_xX is most likely the hacker because the same thing happened 3 years ago and it was him
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526

Xx_Neptune_xX is most likely the hacker because the same thing happened 3 years ago and it was him

so you dont have conclusive evidence. someone "likely" being the hacker is different from someone actually being the hacker.

go to your room and pray