100 LEAP QUEST GIVEAWAY [ITS BACK]

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    I just want one, I've never had a leap
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,544
    edited June 16
    Lol I will stop making posts on the forums and just start placing them in my world to try to prevent frequent forum visitors like brainstorm from getting multiple leaps.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    edited June 16

Lol I will stop making posts on the forums and just start placing them in my world to try to prevent frequent forum visitors like brainstorm from getting multiple leaps.

I don't post frequently, I just know which time to come on...do you know that I play Deepworld only 20 minutes a day, and use the forums around 2-4 hours a day? do you also know that I only visit reborn 1 to 3 times a day, and only stay for about 20 seconds each time? And because of that forum stopping, I'll double that... and I'll prove that I don't need the forums to know when a leap is there!

I hope nobody is angry with me getting a lot of leaps, I only got 3, one third of the released amount in the giveaway, maybe a fourth.. I don't know, this is more of a first-come-first-served thing, a competition, so... no rage if you lose :P
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 354

I don't post frequently, I just know which time to come on...do you know that I play Deepworld only 20 minutes a day, and use the forums around 2-4 hours a day? do you also know that I only visit reborn 1 to 3 times a day, and only stay for about 20 seconds each time? And because of that forum stopping, I'll double that... and I'll prove that I don't need the forums to know when a leap is there!

I hope nobody is angry with me getting a lot of leaps, I only got 3, one third of the released amount in the giveaway, maybe a fourth.. I don't know, this is more of a first-come-first-served thing, a competition, so... no rage if you lose :P
    I have no problem with you getting lots lol. But 3 isn't one third of 100. XD
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 304
    Mofc1991 was here
    TealHyena said:

I have no problem with you getting lots lol. But 3 isn't one third of 100. XD
    I meant the amount that was already placed

Using the forums 2-4 hours a day is crazy!!! Lol I didn't say "forum posters" either. I know you visit the forums a lot and that is why you have gotten so many leaps so far
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215

Using the forums 2-4 hours a day is crazy!!! Lol I didn't say "forum posters" either. I know you visit the forums a lot and that is why you have gotten so many leaps so far
    *cough* never mind me who visits the forums for 5-6 hours a day *cough* and I still haven't gotten one.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    ill just make a bot account to stay in reborn 24/7 xD
    Explored Reborn HQ to 100%! Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Retro_Chow . Found some cool stuff too.
    IMG_4517.PNG
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    IMG_4518.PNG
    1334 x 750 - 2M

I spend most of the that time only checking my other forum.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 454

Okay, enough. Brainstorm I think it's safe to safe that 3 leaps is enough to keep you going. There's people on here who haven't claimed one yet and they've never owned a leap before. Give them a chance please! Don't ruin retro's fun giveaway just to prove 'I can get a leap even if there aren't forum posts'. Because... really.

Okay, enough. Brainstorm I think it's safe to safe that 3 leaps is enough to keep you going. There's people on here who haven't claimed one yet and they've never owned a leap before. Give them a chance please! Don't ruin retro's fun giveaway just to prove 'I can get a leap even if there aren't forum posts'. Because... really.
    Well.. this is a giveaway designed as a competition, and that's not my fault, I check in once in a while, I'm not a crazy Deepworld player like lots of players... I only play Deepworld itself for around 20 minutes a day, and I check in every once in a while. It's safe to say that what is happening is pure luck, if @Retro_Chow himself tells me to stay away from the world and giveaway, I can do that, else, I am not doing anything wrong... I only got 3/100 leaps, and there is still a chance for everyone to claim 97
    I'm not going to tell anyone to stay away from the competition. This is meant to be available to all players and it will stay that way. Of course I would love for every player who gets a leap to be a different person but that is simply not possible.
    TealHyena said:

Explored Reborn HQ to 100%! Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Retro_Chow . Found some cool stuff too.

Thanks lol! I have been to lazy to get it to 100%. Congrats on the crystals too :)

I'm not going to tell anyone to stay away from the competition. This is meant to be available to all players and it will stay that way. Of course I would love for every player who gets a leap to be a different person but that is simply not possible.

Oh cmon, I got 3 leaps out of the currently released ones, which were around 11 XD
    edited June 17
    Just got one!! thanks retro! i might be hosting a competition soon to win a leap ;) ;)

Just got one!! thanks retro! i might be hosting a competition soon to win a leap ;) ;)

Congrats! I'm gonna win this competition

Congratulations!!!!!
    always helping the community
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    Hopefully this conversation doesnt turn ino another argument.

Hopefully this conversation doesnt turn ino another argument.

Nope it won't :)
    @Retro_Chow i decided to mine it, i have 3 leaps now (2 in the giveaway) i will be able to start a competition now with 3 leaps as the prizes! thanks and i will keep you all updated.
    IMG_0438.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 906K

@Retro_Chow i decided to mine it, i have 3 leaps now (2 in the giveaway) i will be able to start a competition now with 3 leaps as the prizes! thanks and i will keep you all updated.

Whaaaaat? I was there just twenty minutes ago! Congrats!
    i caught him in the act. i was looking for an unexplored world
    Update: Started comp! new discussion for more details

Please don't make it a building comp.. we have enough of those.

Our last 2 were scams! lol.
    TealHyena said:

Our last 2 were scams! lol.
    Two? But I only heard that one is
    Well, others were speculation. Not confirmed. @_Brainstorm_