100 LEAP QUEST GIVEAWAY [ITS BACK]

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 703

@Retro_Chow i found the bomber

Aw, what really rubs mud in tbe wound is that he found a leap as I was in Times Square, and bragged about finding it in Times Square.

This giveaway is against me hardcore.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Shadow711 said:

Aw, what really rubs mud in tbe wound is that he found a leap as I was in Times Square, and bragged about finding it in Times Square.

This giveaway is against me hardcore.
    i have a feeling he was lying, he said he had karma, but yet he could mega bomb it? who knows, but that just grinds my gears. he disrespects @Retro_Chow by wasting his own leap. the he disrespects me. then he brags about it and disrespects everyone.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    edited June 28

Wait, he said he bombed his own leap he got from the giveaway. Since he got it it doesnt matter what he does with it. Nowhere in the chat does it say he was behind the mines tho. Besides, he got his leap from the giveaway fair and square just like yall agree on. If he bombed his own leap thats his loss.

and lets see if Retro actually gets peeved/disrespected/offended by this before speaking for him. Honestly the case for certain individuals getting multiple Leaps that has people getting pissed also being disrespect for Retro's wish to give back to the community but he doesn't seem bothered by it either.

Bottomline, the leap was retro's, then it was Crazy's. The moment Crazy got it he had no obligation to treat it how the rest of you want to. It's his. It could've been someone else's; but he got to it first. It could be argued that the Leap he bombed could've went to someone else; but if you take that stand you better speak against those who get multiple Leaps - the additional ones they took also could've been for someone else who hasn't gotten one.
    Post edited by Dracul on
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,544
    I'm not enforcing any rules or bans guys like I said before. I wish this giveaway could be drama free but there always seems to be people getting upset. People can do whatever they want with their leaps. It is their prize. If you want to get the leap yourself then basically the only way to improve your chances is by visiting the world more often. I'm not sure what you guys expect me to do. I wish luck to you all

I'm not enforcing any rules or bans guys like I said before. I wish this giveaway could be drama free but there always seems to be people getting upset. People can do whatever they want with their leaps. It is their prize. If you want to get the leap yourself then basically the only way to improve your chances is by visiting the world more often. I'm not sure what you guys expect me to do. I wish luck to you all

Yep, as much as I and a lot of people I know wish there was a method of giving them away more fairly so taking multiple leaps is rarer, it'd probably be asking too much of your time.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    edited June 29
    Oops wrong photo
    Post edited by Romyrjohnandrei on
    IMG_5101.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    edited June 28

I found him too! His name is CRAZYQ @CrazyQ ... he plans on bombing more leaps

Your claim is nowhere on the screenshot.

People can do whatever they want with their leaps. It is their prize.

Dracul said:

Wait, he said he bombed his own leap he got from the giveaway. Since he got it it doesnt matter what he does with it. Nowhere in the chat does it say he was behind the mines tho. Besides, he got his leap from the giveaway fair and square just like yall agree on. If he bombed his own leap thats his loss.

and lets see if Retro actually gets peeved/disrespected/offended by this before speaking for him. Honestly the case for certain individuals getting multiple Leaps that has people getting pissed also being disrespect for Retro's wish to give back to the community but he doesn't seem bothered by it either.

Bottomline, the leap was retro's, then it was Crazy's. The moment Crazy got it he had no obligation to treat it how the rest of you want to. It's his. It could've been someone else's; but he got to it first. It could be argued that the Leap he bombed could've went to someone else; but if you take that stand you better speak against those who get multiple Leaps - the additional ones they took also could've been for someone else who hasn't gotten one.
    i know that it was his leap. i know that he can do whatever with it. what i am saying is that he took the time to destroy something of value just so other people could suffer. does that not sound like someone who would place mines to destroy them?
    We either need to get @Chicken to remove his leap, or start placing your leap in a different spot, @Retro_Chow
    Shadow711 said:

We either need to get @Chicken to remove his leap, or start placing your leap in a different spot, @Retro_Chow

That would be unfair to the people who don't check the thread. The leap needs to stay where I always place it.
    edited June 28

Shadow711 said:

That would be unfair to the people who don't check the thread. The leap needs to stay where I always place it.
    Makes sense. Speaking of leaps, you should totally place one now. Lmfao.

I'm kidding. With my luck, I'd hit a mine and blow it up.
    edited June 28
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Makes sense. Speaking of leaps, you should totally place one now. Lmfao.

I'm kidding. With my luck, I'd hit a mine and blow it up.
    i was the test dummy, i went on about 2 mins before you and BAM

Dracul said:

i know that it was his leap. i know that he can do whatever with it. what i am saying is that he took the time to destroy something of value just so other people could suffer. does that not sound like someone who would place mines to destroy them?
    You're assuming that he did it to make people suffer. I've talked to the guy and it's pretty obvious he did it for the lulz. He just found it entertaining to do so. Greed can also be assumed as making other people suffer by taking more than one and diminishing the chance of others. If you're going to be ok with people's greed, then there should be no problem with lulz. Don't take it so personally. In terms of your job interview comparison, Crazy is the guy who qualified even though he doesnt do the job well afterwards. Btw, mines dont destroy anything. They just damage whoever goes through them.

Y'all should really stop witch hunting. It's not like Retro's gonna do anything about it. Seriously though if you guys really are coming at this with genuine concern for those who haven't gotten a Leap, then the people with multiple ones are way more detrimental to them than Crazy blowing up one Leap.
    Just checked the world and there is a lot of hate. I'm sure most of the people complaining about others getting multiple leaps would do the same thing if they were in their position

Just checked the world and there is a lot of hate. I'm sure most of the people complaining about others getting multiple leaps would do the same thing if they were in their position

I wouldn't assume that either. Too cynical for my tastes.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    Seriously? I've been out for weeks, and before that I barely checked and only gotten 2 Leap Quests. I don't think that's enough to call me a Greedy Bastard. I'm sure there are many people who had gotten more than me and didn't get hate at all. If you have problems with people getting some leaps since its a giveaway, just be patient and im sure you'll get some.
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 749K
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 424
    edited June 28
    safe some? You mean save?
    Dracul said:

Dracul said:

You're assuming that he did it to make people suffer. I've talked to the guy and it's pretty obvious he did it for the lulz. He just found it entertaining to do so. Greed can also be assumed as making other people suffer by taking more than one and diminishing the chance of others. If you're going to be ok with people's greed, then there should be no problem with lulz. Don't take it so personally. In terms of your job interview comparison, Crazy is the guy who qualified even though he doesnt do the job well afterwards. Btw, mines dont destroy anything. They just damage whoever goes through them.

Y'all should really stop witch hunting. It's not like Retro's gonna do anything about it. Seriously though if you guys really are coming at this with genuine concern for those who haven't gotten a Leap, then the people with multiple ones are way more detrimental to them than Crazy blowing up one Leap.
    I see. My apologies for the false accusations. The way it seemed when i met him, he made it sound as though he wanted people not to get any. I also misunderstood mines, but i really didnt want to find out if they really did blow up the leaps. Lets just call a truce here.
    edited June 28

Dracul said:

Dracul said:

I see. My apologies for the false accusations. The way it seemed when i met him, he made it sound as though he wanted people not to get any. I also misunderstood mines, but i really didnt want to find out if they really did blow up the leaps. Lets just call a truce here.
    Oh no problem. Very easy to assume him to be that way. He types like an edgy kid with the Leap bomb bragging lol
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    stop
    stop.JPG
    626 x 751 - 86K

stop

That's free stuff for a cost, my friend.
    IMG_2573.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 202K
    edited June 29
    crazy q got blown up
    edited June 29
    Guess what? Picture proof. Literal.... boom.

I see him join, so I leave for a minute to see if the rumors are true.

I join back, and boom! My name pops up from game center. This picture is crappy but shows what happens.. lol

Then I lag and disconnect. I join back and more mines are there. (Let me clear up the "you killed Crazyq" thing just encase. It was because I set off the mine, and it killed him.)

@Retro_Chow I think we have the guy. It would be nice if you ban him every time you place a leap.
    IMG_2574.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 829K
    You_Doodle_2017-06-29T00_57_16Z.jpg
    2048 x 3072 - 2M
    IMG_2576.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 837K
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 37
    Ha your all funny.... thanks for blowing me up... Shad.... and thanks for proof of who is the bad one hahaha classic move exlax... was no more mines when retta come in and you left....just saying pic is proof as such thanks again :smiley: have a nice day
    IMG_5251.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 1M
    can yall read or are you just being stubborn? Retro isn't going to do anything. He said so himself.
    @CrazyQ yes there were mine there
    Hmm so he placed while I was dead ? Lol nice
    CrazyQ said:

Ha your all funny.... thanks for blowing me up... Shad.... and thanks for proof of who is the bad one hahaha classic move exlax... was no more mines when retta come in and you left....just saying pic is proof as such thanks again :smiley: have a nice day

This does not make sense at all but it almost sounds like a scammer deflecting the blame.
    Dracul said:

can yall read or are you just being stubborn? Retro isn't going to do anything. He said so himself.

We can read, we can also try. No harm really done right now...
    edited June 29

CrazyQ said:

This does not make sense at all but it almost sounds like a scammer deflecting the blame.
    Dracul said:

We can read, we can also try. No harm really done right now...
    Scammer now lmao this gets better and better..... what did I scam ? Bahahahah another classic "bro" I give stuff away all the time ask in times dias dias and more Dias FREEEEEE BAHAHA