100 LEAP QUEST GIVEAWAY [ITS BACK]

Comments

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    edited June 29
    CrazyQ said:

CrazyQ said:

Ha your all funny.... thanks for blowing me up... Shad.... and thanks for proof of who is the bad one hahaha classic move exlax... was no more mines when retta come in and you left....just saying pic is proof as such thanks again :smiley: have a nice day

This does not make sense at all but it almost sounds like a scammer deflecting the blame.
    Dracul said:

can yall read or are you just being stubborn? Retro isn't going to do anything. He said so himself.

We can read, we can also try. No harm really done right now...
    Scammer now lmao this gets better and better..... what did I scam ? Bahahahah another classic "bro"
    I never said you were a "scammer". I was merely saying this was comparable to a scammer deflecting the blame. Its called a simile look it up some time ;)
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 703
    CrazyQ said:

Hmm so he placed while I was dead ? Lol nice

If I "placed while you were dead" wouldn't there be mines in my hotbar?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 354
    Nice try, @CrazyQ . @Shadow711 is blameless, and quite the sleuth. Good job.
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 37
    edited June 29
    TealHyena said:

Oh ya because you were there I forgot sorry god of deepworld haha it's all digital crap go get a job and collect real items....start with a car...and not moms basement.... it was awesome blowing up that leap btw try it sometime bahaha
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Dracul said:

I found him too! His name is CRAZYQ @CrazyQ ... he plans on bombing more leaps

Your claim is nowhere on the screenshot.

People can do whatever they want with their leaps. It is their prize.

Oops wrong photo
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Oh ya because you were there I forgot sorry god of deepworld haha it's all digital crap go get a job and collect real items....start with a car...and not moms basement.... it was awesome blowing up that leap btw try it sometime bahaha
    Just because a person is killing time by playing some games, it doesn't mean that they don't already have a job or they live in their mom's basement. Assuming that kind of stuff is pretty idiotic. Plus you're basically mixing yourself with the people who you said don't have jobs and live in their moms basement because you're playing Deepword also. Its actually worse for you because you're wasting your time, placing mines and camping the area.

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Just because a person is killing time by playing some games, it doesn't mean that they don't already have a job or they live in their mom's basement. Assuming that kind of stuff is pretty idiotic. Plus you're basically mixing yourself with the people who you said don't have jobs and live in their moms basement because you're playing Deepword also. Its actually worse for you because you're wasting your time, placing mines and camping the area.

Prove it I quit along time ago your all just sad I blew up a leap bahaha kids nowadays have a nice day
    CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

you know nothing about our personal lives... i suggest YOU start with grammar school... and not the short bus. maybe snatch yourself a few friends and not be such an outcast.
    edited June 29

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

you know nothing about our personal lives... i suggest YOU start with grammar school... and not the short bus. maybe snatch yourself a few friends and not be such an outcast.
    Coming from somebody who's quote is what is life haha kid

Wahhhh leap goes boom
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Prove it I quit along time ago your all just sad I blew up a leap bahaha kids nowadays have a nice day
    You didn't quit a long time ago, you were basically on today. Tbh, im not even mad that someone's leap got blown up. I'm just defending myself and many others from people like who you insult gamers yet they are gamers themselves. Anyways that dude who posted earlier already sent proof that you set up mines and didn't quit. If you're trying to get attention, it's frankly idiotic. bahaha?

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

You didn't quit a long time ago, you were basically on today. Tbh, im not even mad that someone's leap got blown up. I'm just defending myself and many others from people like who you insult gamers yet they are gamers themselves. Anyways that dude who posted earlier already sent proof that you set up mines and didn't quit. If you're trying to get attention, it's frankly idiotic. bahaha?

Leap goes boom have a nice day
    CrazyQ said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Wahhhh leap goes boom
    the thickness of this specimine's skull is so thick, it seems as though i have discovered a harder material than black rock!

literally i quit trying to argue with this kid. he acts like my 9 year old brother
    edited June 29

CrazyQ said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Wahhhh leap goes boom
    the thickness of this specimine's skull is so thick, it seems as though i have discovered a harder material than black rock!

literally i quit trying to argue with this kid. he acts like my 9 year old brother
    Basement like I said it's specimen btw
    CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Leap indeed goes boom.

IMG_1006.PNG
    100 x 100 - 26K
    Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

Redolant said:

CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Leap indeed goes boom.

thats the funniest thing thats been said on this thread so far, despite all the laughing. that, sir, deserves a like
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    edited June 29
    I don't understand why every thread turns into a fight, I am starting to get so sick of it. Seriously considering quitting
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444

I don't understand why every thread turns into a fight, I am starting to get so sick of it. Seriously considering quitting

There goes another one...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444

Also, you get kinda used to it after a while. Just let them fight, throw peanuts if you're daring.

Also, you get kinda used to it after a while. Just let them fight, throw peanuts if you're daring.
    accurate depiction:
    IMG_0458.PNG
    640 x 1136 - 347K

accurate depiction:
    Pretty much.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 424
    edited June 29
    It's quite easy to save the leap, when I saw the mine around the extra leap that's there, just use a cloak then you can mine the mines and taa daa! No boom!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 433
    Retta said:

It's quite easy to save the leap, when I saw the mine around the extra leap that's there, just use a cloak then you can mine the mines and taa daa! No boom!

Mines dont affect me for some reason xD
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 354
    edited June 29
    CrazyQ said:

TealHyena said:

Just to clear this up: One- I own a Truck
    Two- I don't live in my parents basement, I actually have a pretty nice room, because I'm a Tennager.
    Three- I'll probably be more successful than you will in your entire life, because it sounds like you just described yourself. + all you do is gripe about a "dying" game on a pessimistic Forums on multiple threads.

Also: Buddy, how many days did you spend on this game getting an Onyx crow?
    Looks like another forum post might be about to derail.
    We went from leaps to fights twice. Meh.
    I'll get the popcorn.
    edited June 29

Retta said:

I think the higher your agility level is, the less chance you'll set them off.

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 703
    edited June 29
    Lmao I'm dying

Starting to get convinced that this kid is too young for this game
    IMG_2578.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 166K
    Shadow711 said:

Lmao I'm dying

Starting to get convinced that this kid is too young for this game

Lmao. Jesus...who's the sign-spammer?
    Redolant said:

Retta said:

I think the higher your agility level is, the less chance you'll set them off.

-shrugs- I dunno. Maxed my agility and last I checked mines don't exactly ignore whenever I walk by them every time I go into a paint bunker.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 433
    My agility is lvl 3 i think its mining my mining is 15

My agility is lvl 3 i think its mining my mining is 15

That just means you can get rid of me from further out. Don't see how mining would make a mine turn a blind eye any way otherwise.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,720
    It's probably agility or engineering. I don't trigger them.