Building Contest: Airships!

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
Since I haven't been on in a while I've decided to do some more stuff to keep people entertained. With the help of @racerdog we have made another building contest. The contest takes place in the old Industrial building contest world I did a while back. So as you can tell from the title the theme for the contest is building an airship. The protector limit for the airship build will be 1 Large protector, 3 Regular, 5 Micro. All these can be used, you don't have to use only one. The world will most likely be ready for the contest this weekend on Friday (5-12-17). You airship has to have some sort of power source, a weapon of some sort, and anything else you want. Now for the prizes. Thank you so much @racerdog for donating the fossils and Energy Cannon used for the prizes.

First Place: 2 Mamoth Fossils, Slightly Festive Tree, Mk.III Energy Cannon, Leg Lamp, Old One Fossil, Gingerbread House, That Red Sled.

Second Place: 2 Mamoth Fossils, Ginat Pumpkin, Onyx Pickaxe, 2 Ship Wheels, Large Daguerreotype, Autumn Painting.

Third Place: A Mamoth Fossil, Pandora Box, Autumn Painting, 2 Purple Crystals, 2 Red crystals.

Fourth Place: Android Crate, Dog Crate, 10 Blue Crystals, 3 Red and Purple Crystals.

It would be greatly appreaciated if you could donate to improve the prizes, but I will be mining as soon as I am done typing to help improve the prizes. The winners of the competition will be based off of the way their airship looks. Mostly on how strong or powerful on an Airship war it would be. So let the strongest airship win! If you would like to apply to be a judge for the contest just post it in the comments somewhere. Only one entry per person. Some changes may be made to anything I have written here if I come up with anything or if someone adds to the prizes. The world name is Building Contest A and it will be open this Friday. The end date is not decided yet. God luck everyone!

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,209
    So we cannot start building till Friday? correct?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    @racerdog need help clearing, cleaning up or?
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    @Tannerman14 The world will be open Friday so that when everyone will start building
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    Oh god... cool prizes.
    When does it end? Can you make it extend to over two weeks, because lots of people have exams, y'know
    @RedMan it most likely will go for atleast two weeks if not more.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    What is the world name?
    @Redolant The world name is Building Count test A and it will be open tomorrow.
  • NewGuyNowNewGuyNow Member Posts: 9
    edited May 12
    Sounds like fun.
    Post edited by NewGuyNow on
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 23
    Totally awesome idea! I will participate!
    The world just opened for building. Good luck!
    Judge slots open, anyone want to be one, there are more than 20 airships already build so you have to see all of them. Judges will choose their first second and third favorite ships. You can't judge your own and you have to be atleast level 20. Thanks for anyone volunteering!
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    I'll volunteer mah dood
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,220
    edited May 15
    Can I judge?

ETA: Actually, before I sign up, what's the judging date.
    edited May 15
    @Globe Judging date is May 25, but building ends on the 23rd
    Post edited by Android2_0 on
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,209
    Well, I haven't had time to build, so can I judge?
    cool, what do you really need me to do, and when. (actually should I just pm you?)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    Ill probably build since ill finish exams on the 18th, 5 days is more than enough for me
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
    Thank you android for having this contest. Sometimes it gets boring for us older players and a contest like this gives us something different to do. I entered, although my entry isn't very good, it gave me something different to do and made it interesting .
    @Jeanie You are welcome, and your entry looks great!
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
    If I were judging, Tobey would get my vote. Very nice.
    Contest Over! To everyone who participated your builds were very good. The four winners are...

Fourth Place: iTheDarkPhoenix

Third Place: @MiesnerMan86

Second Place: Alexb1

First Place: detech.

Congrats on all of you who participated, it was a tough choice for the winners. If you won message me on forums even though MiesnerMan is the only one who has one. I followed e winners in game too, so if you see them out and about tell them to message me when they are on. Thanks!
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    To all who heard me make bets on detech, you owe me.... xD
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 23
    Hey everyone! Oh wow! Awesome!
    I didn't see any results in the competition world.

Android, when are you usually on, so I could get the prize?
    @Detech I'll be on later today
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352