Widget

JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
I keep getting widgets in bonus loot,loot from chests. I have over 400 now. Why ? What good are they? Are they going to be important in the future or what? Am I the only one getting them so often?

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    @jeanie I got lots also and sprockets
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    They have no use at the moment, but maybe in the future they might. There are a couple of items that don't do anything at all like sprockets, android memory units, tea, and some other items. Most likely in the future they won't be useless.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    Ive given up on my theory that skeleton keys will have a use. I recently have been selling them for cheap. Used to have over 75... also i hope tea will be used to make some nice energy drink or something, i have a significant number of those as well.
    Double post: whoops it seems as though i clicked the wrong page of general, sorry for gravedig lol
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280

Ive given up on my theory that skeleton keys will have a use. I recently have been selling them for cheap. Used to have over 75... also i hope tea will be used to make some nice energy drink or something, i have a significant number of those as well.

Devs announced over a year ago that skeleton keys will be used to opening vaults, which will be in unexplored worlds and contain paints and stuff

Devs announced over a year ago that skeleton keys will be used to opening vaults, which will be in unexplored worlds and contain paints and stuff
    Please dont tell me this is true
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280

That was over a year ago, so it may be something just like the ocean biome.
    You probably won't see this update, maybe your grandchildren would
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,318

That was over a year ago, so it may be something just like the ocean biome.
    You probably won't see this update, maybe your grandchildren would
    Sodium Chloride'y