The Starter Pack

MemesAndExtremesMemesAndExtremes Member Posts: 24
I'm saving up my crowns to buy the starter pack in the crown shop. It's really expensive but it looks promising. Does anyone know what's in it? I don't want to make the wrong choice.

Comments

• Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 642
    starter pack is just a bunch of medium rare type of items
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,029
    If I would suggest anything for a starter; it would be anything but that pack
  • takhisistakhisis Member Posts: 35
  • MemesAndExtremesMemesAndExtremes Member Posts: 24
    I mean, the stuff looks decent. I currently have just basic mk i guns and the starter steampack. I also only own an acid shield and a flashlight. Could these really benefit me that much?
    RedMan said:

If I would suggest anything for a starter; it would be anything but that pack

takhisis said:

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Fun Fact: A newly manufactured RPG-7 costs around $2000-2500.Member Posts: 1,592
    Some of these items are earned in maybe a week. But it's your choice.
    edited May 15
    @Hydroblade29 Okay thanks dude
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 343
    And power jerky and canisters are easy to get farming
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,263
    Before the update where you can scroll up and down, they used to show you what was in the item you wanted even if you didn't have enough items. But for some annoying reason, it was taken away...
    FreshX said:

Before the update where you can scroll up and down, they used to show you what was in the item you wanted even if you didn't have enough items. But for some annoying reason, it was taken away...

We definitely need a petition for this lmao