My friend FlynnXD was hacked!

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 728
I saw him and usually he says "hi!" or something and I knew something was off when he asked "does anyone here know me?" Help me out guys, is there a way for him to get his account terminated or frozen for his own sake?
IMG_3667.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_3668.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_3669.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_3670.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_3671.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M
IMG_3672.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    edited May 15
    The number of times he tried to trick me with this method...
    More times than I have taken a bath in my life

ETA: one of his pranks
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Is it Diablo again?
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,806
    Maybe he hit his head and couldn't remember anything
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring 5 year old llmmzzMember Posts: 886
    I hope @FlynnXD is ok.
    Although, I remember him stopping playing (I think that's how you say it...) so it is odd that he's on.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,109
    edited May 16
    Umm, is it too late to say that I was just pulling your leg, Dom. Aaand I was gonna let you know, but you quickly unfollowed me and logged out, so I had to wait till you posted this. Sorry.

ETA :
    Actually I got to the world before you did and since none of my friends were online, I randomly asked if anyone knew me. And then you came in lol and I tried a little trick :P It's very touching to know that you'd do this to protect my account, man ;-;
    FlynnXD said:

Umm, is it too late to say that I was just pulling your leg, Dom. Aaand I was gonna let you know, but you quickly unfollowed me and logged out, so I had to wait till you posted this. Sorry.

ETA :
    Actually I got to the world before you did and since none of my friends were online, I randomly asked if anyone knew me. And then you came in lol and I tried a little trick :P It's very touching to know that you'd do this to protect my account, man ;-;

I think that after what you done, nobody's ever going to notice if your account is hacked... but I'll keep my eye out, though
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 728
    FlynnXD said:

ETA :

Whew. Ima refollow you. Dun gimme a scare like that!

FlynnXD said:

ETA :

Whew. Ima refollow you. Dun gimme a scare like that!
    Never again :pensive:
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    How do you know if that's the real FlynnXD? It could be the hacker.

/s

/s

What if the forums were hacked, and we are on fake accounts?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,096
    Who am I?
    lisa said:

Who am I?

FRANK
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,096
    RedMan said:

lisa said:

Who am I?

FRANK
    *cryinglaughingemoji*
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 728

/s

Ur right. :open_mouth:
    Fortunately, I use different passwords for my main account and my forums account, so no worries!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited May 17
    lisa said:

RedMan said:

lisa said:

Who am I?

FRANK
    *cryinglaughingemoji*
    :joy:: joy