Deepworld Times

MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 83
edited May 23 in General

Deepworld Times

Hello it's Midnight! Got a Small crazy idea , but...why not start a deepworld news letter?! Deepworld Times will come out on every Monday Or Tuesday Evening. The newsletter will tell about what's going on inside deepworld! If you would like to advertise your world, creation, or guild please let me know in game and I can surely add it to the post.

This week in Deepworld

@Android2_0 starts a building competition! The theme for the competition is airships, and there is prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. For details on this even make sure to head on over to Android2_0's forum post.

A new helmet has came to Deepworld! If you are in the mood for slaying dragons, going on quests, or just wanna look cool, make sure to check out the new Knight Helmet! Helmet can be purchased on the Crown Shop.

Skeleton Is opening a cool world named SlimeyBones! Make sure to head over there and check it out!

Also, check out the world Revenge owned by Laura_Vera! It's pretty neato!

If you are looking for a guild to join, your in luck! Many new guilds are on the rise! Here are some of the top guilds in Deepworld at this time!

Revenge
Genesis
Aeonixi
Eclipse
Synergy

Thanks for checking out the very first edition of Deepworld Times. Hope it's not too crazy of an idea! Make sure to comment if you have any news of your own or want to advertise a guild or world.

Thanks!

(Tuesday, May 16th)
Post edited by Midnight on

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    edited May 16
    If you're planning to slay dragons, please don't slay mine in Android2.0's world :)
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 83

Note to everyone, do NOT slay @Redolant 's dragon

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Hey everyone! I am starting my own guild called S.H.I.E.L.D. Let me know if you wanna join
  • JonathanJonathan Member Posts: 26
    This is a cool idea that they should definitely add!
    Thanks @Jonathan :smiley:
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370
    Jonathan said:

This is a cool idea that they should definitely add!

I dont think this is a "suggestion" that they are supposed to add, though...

Anyway, I love this idea, and I would probably apply my price guide world Worthland in the summer if this still exists
    I'm glad you all like this idea, I will make sure to put the advertising for your world @RedMan , and your guild @Tannerman14 in next weeks post :smiley:
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370
    I dont own a guild
    Also dont put any advertisement for me just yet...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    News: LordGenesis has quit. No longer accepting members.
    Thanks @Hydroblade29 and @redman for letting me know
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    @Lisa this is a cool new thread! It keeps us updated ingame. It would be great if this post gets to be like an announcement or pinned to the top of the page :)
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    ~tea finally gets a function~
    Breaking news! Tea finally gets a function.
    Oh, by the way, happy late april fools.
    So happy you guys like this idea =D
    I will be working on a new post to post on Monday, May 22!
    Check this out! Cant wait for these to be released, they look sick. Also, do you think we will be able to obtain the Mk ii and iii turrets just like normal turrets? Or will we have to upgrade them like Mk ii and iii weapons?
    tumblr_inline_nzxngrz7hL1qzrzrw_1280.jpg
    600 x 1348 - 239K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Need any help on leveling up? Try this bonus. Only avaliable for a limited time in Deepworld.
    image.png
    400 x 400 - 125K
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    buy cow today
    resizedimage.png
    200 x 200 - 71K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 471
    Everywhen said:
    Midnight's doing an awesome job yo
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 320
    edited May 20
    Visit the world Mofc1991 for the most slightly festive trees you will see in one place and awesome caves and mine shafts.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 471
    mofc1991 said:

Visit the world Mofc1991 for the most slightly festive trees you will see in one place and awesome caves and mine shafts.

Visiting your world was the most stunning visual display I've had for awhile. Thanks!

Particularly like the brain tanks using the marble columns

mofc1991 said:

Visiting your world was the most stunning visual display I've had for awhile. Thanks!

Particularly like the brain tanks using the marble columns
    Thanks Man Really Appritiate It!
    Going to be uploading the newsletter soon =D
  • MartragonMartragon Member Posts: 28
    I have a suggestion, maybe put a trade category so people can get what they want, and also be sure to investigate more about something because sometimes it can be a lie. Thanks alot and Great Idea!
    Nice!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Midnight said:

I'm glad you all like this idea, I will make sure to put the advertising for your world @RedMan , and your guild @Tannerman14 in next weeks post :smiley:

*cough* lol

edited May 23

Lol @Tannerman14 I shall add that now =D
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692

Everywhen said:
    Midnight's doing an awesome job yo
    I meant if @Midnight wanted to get edit access they should talk to you about what TDD is.