Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

help wanted with unique farm

2»

Comments

• SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375

lol it works better for what ive heard :p

Not for what I have experienced.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    @Seten i would rather do the whole world anyway if i decide to move/add more farms.
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375

@Seten i would rather do the whole world anyway if i decide to move/add more farms.

Not worth the time from my experiences. Plus you can always do it multiple times for that...
  • JackyJacky TownsvilleMember Posts: 86
    I'll help, my IGN is [Jacky]
    Ok @Jacky ill add you, not much more to help, but its going slow
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    edited June 2017
    @MiesnerMan86 the world is now 99% explored and i camt seem to find the last bit. Should we start filling the sky with dirt?
    I destroyed an evoker
    @Romyrjohnandrei filling the sky is perfect. Dont destroy anymore evokers either. I want at least 1 left
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    edited June 2017

@Romyrjohnandrei filling the sky is perfect. Dont destroy anymore evokers either. I want at least 1 left

Theres 2 evokers left. Can i have the last one? I need it for achievement
    Discovered the final unexplored area. World is now 100% explored.

Should i mine the bunkers?
    Post edited by Romyrjohnandrei on
    if you want you can mine the bunker but make sure you fill the area back up with earth. please dont destroy the evoker lol but thanks for helping