Can a loot log be included?

DraculDracul MalkuthPosts: 1,481
Maybe we could have a menu chronologically displaying things we looted lately. Sometimes we can forget to check what we got trying to escape brains and such.

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Brisbane - AustraliaPosts: 4,611
    +1 This would be incredible.
    I for one often open my inventory and go "The heck did that get there"

Normally I blame @ChatotTheParrot but It's nice to know what I've actually found myself.

It'd be cool if it also had a section for mined naturally generated items, like onyx, diamonds, and paintings etc.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 404
    Everywhen said:

+1 This would be incredible.
    I for one often open my inventory and go "The heck did that get there"

Normally I blame @ChatotTheParrot but It's nice to know what I've actually found myself.

It'd be cool if it also had a section for mined naturally generated items, like onyx, diamonds, and paintings etc.

Excuse me but when you sit AFK for like two hours in a world then I claim rights to bombard you with items.

Sounds like a good idea!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Posts: 2,138
    IMG_0011.JPG
    400 x 400 - 112K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Fun Fact: A newly manufactured RPG-7 costs around $2000-2500.Posts: 1,434
    Can we also get a picture of what clothes we looted? It only displayed the name.
  • Can we also get a picture of what clothes we looted? It only displayed the name.

That Would Be The Best! @Hydroblade29 this is a good suggestion
  • DraculDracul MalkuthPosts: 1,481

Can we also get a picture of what clothes we looted? It only displayed the name.

This is the main reason I suggested this tbh. I thought it'd be a given. The items page on the wiki is missing some images when it comes to clothes.