Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summersalt! (The Special Summer Forum Game!)

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
No, you didn't read it wrong, nor did I write it wrong, it's not somersault, not slumberstart, it's...

Summersalt!

Basically, you are all students in 12th Grade, you just passed the exam... but unfortunately, summer was deleted and you are extremely angry... everybody gets furious and starts revolutionary activity in the streets, destruction, anger, various un-mentionable crimes...
Currently, which is 2 monthes after the first revolution, everybody has disappeared, cities are in wreck, economy no longer exists, and humans are rare to come by...

Of course, you are all students in New York, you will find each other and try to fix everything... it may seem impossible, but it IS possible! You will need to search for clues, and find the solution to fix everything... but first... you must survive, create a stable living position, and, well, live!

<!>
WARNING: Toxic Waste has been spilled and is now everywhere, in the clouds, in the water, in the food... you may come by some mutated beings, so be careful.

To begin, enter your name, and a backstory of what you used to be in school and what you were fluent at.

Comments

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,339Member
    My name is uvuvwevwevwe.. . Just kidding my name is john and i used to be the school nerd and i am fluent at english and tagalog (filipino)
    I like to study sciene and a bit of maths
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    hi, my name is Obvious and i'm still in school.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member

My name is uvuvwevwevwe.. . Just kidding my name is john and i used to be the school nerd and i am fluent at english and tagalog (filipino)
    I like to study sciene and a bit of maths

Alright!
    You are currently in the streets, you can feel the Pollution tearing your ears from here... and you can see animals roaming about, and humans dead... the animals look strange, though

Map:

Pavement . Pavement . Park Gate . Pavement . Pavement
    Street . Street . Street . Street . Street . Street . Street.
    Street . Street . Street . Street . Street . You . Street.
    Pavement . Pavement . Pavement . Abandoned Shop . Pavement

hi, my name is Obvious and i'm still in school.

You are currently at home, you just awake from a seemingly long sleep... none of your family is at home as it seems... everything is at wreck, too...
    You are currently in the living room
    Doors:
    Door 1 - To Your Bedroom
    Door 2 - To Sister's Bedroom
    Door 3 - To Kitchen
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,339Member
    I go to the abandoned shop
    You enter the shop right behind you...

You find three people dead on the floor, you think you saw one of them move, but it may just be your imagination..

Almost everything in the shop is gone, but you can still see;
    A pistol (1 bullet inside)
    A box of cigarettes
    3 bags of chips
    Half-eaten hot dog sandwich
    Iron bar
    edited June 2017
    I grab all the stuff i can get. I search the bodies of the ded people
    You grab everything, you search the first dead person and find another box of cigarettes, it is half-full, and a lighter!
    The second person had a bullet for the pistol for some reason, and also a $5 bill, it's probably useless now but you can use it later.
    You don't find the third person... he is gone!

As you turn to leave, a dead walker attacks you!

Walker: Decent Health

To fight them, you can use your hand or feet or anything in your body, or use one of your objects.
    I hit his head with the iron bar
    The zombie falls back as you smack him with the iron bar, he gets back up to you so you smack him three more times and he dies
    You find nothing in his pocket but a flashlight without batteries
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Posts: 375Member
    My name is John.
    I'm a phycology teacher and I can easily tell somebody's background emotions.
    You can't be a teacher, read the description again, you must be a college student in New York and provide your name, what you used to like to do in school, and what you were talented at
    My name is John.
    I was a phycology teacher until I randomly decided to be a student for no apparent reason.
    ... you never were a teacher, you must now provide what you used to like to do in school and what you were talented at
    I grab the flashlight along with all my stuff and pack it in my inventory. I go to the park gate
    K then

I grab the flashlight along with all my stuff and pack it in my inventory. I go to the park gate

There is a walker blocking your way.
    Seten said:

K then

RedMan said:

you must now provide what you used to like to do in school and what you were talented at

I bonk them in the head with my good ol iron bar

I bonk them in the head with my good ol iron bar

You bonk the walker, he falls back but continues to run at you, you bonk him two more times and he dies... you search his body and find three five-dollar bills, a cigarette, and a can of green beans (need a can-opener)
    I used to be a phycology teacher impersonator as a child in school. Though I liked playing football with Mrs.Henderson, a phycology teacher.
    Alright now what were you talented at?
    You wake up at home, in the living room, your sister is dead beside you, but you aren't.. Most of the room lays in ruins, but you could still see your average household objects
    I collect the items and continue on my way
    You take all items and head towards the park gate
    As you enter the park, you find groups of dead people, dead animals... and... walkers, you are at a safe distance from them though...
    RedMan said:

Alright now what were you talented at?
    You wake up at home, in the living room, your sister is dead beside you, but you aren't.. Most of the room lays in ruins, but you could still see your average household objects

I see my sisters dead body, and I soon realised that my talent was resurecting people. But then I soon realise that my talent was actualy being talented at thinking of false talent and that that talent was a talent I never had.
    Oh! And I am talented at parkour.
    I start playing on my Xbox One S next to my sister.
    I get a lot of play of the games on overwatch. Although I meet a lot of toxic players that force me to play Mercy. I prefer Zenyata personally, but I can also play DPS pretty well like Genji or Reaper, though Genji is a bit more fun with his buffed deflect ability and the swift strike is pretty good at getting out of trouble too.
    ... before all of that happens, you notice that your Xbox is destroyed, and that internet all over the world is in ruins, and you are one of the only people in the world alive.
    I die.
    Seten said:

I die.

No.

You think you see your sister move, but maybe it's just your imagination
    Cmon, do something, time is flying

Seten said:

I die.

No.

You think you see your sister move, but maybe it's just your imagination
    Cmon, do something, time is flying
    It was just my imagination.
    I die.
    Then I live.
    Then I die.
    Then I live.

I walk outside.
    You walk outside and find lots of wrecked buildings, the road is filled with trash and dirty water, and you can see someone at a distance, he doesn't see you though... but he looks kind of weird from here...

There are 6 more houses, two-ended road and the gate to a big park, there is also a big church at a distance, near the weird guy.

You walk outside and find lots of wrecked buildings, the road is filled with trash and dirty water, and you can see someone at a distance, he doesn't see you though... but he looks kind of weird from here...

There are 6 more houses, two-ended road and the gate to a big park, there is also a big church at a distance, near the weird guy.

I walk to the gate to the big park.
    You head towards the gate, as you enter, you see what used to be a beautiful award-winning park.. now a place filled with dead plants and corpses
    You can see 3 corpses on the floor and a dead puppy, there are also many different flowers around... you can also see a hard branch in the distance, fallen from a tree