Comments

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Wall. Post.

You should do one some time.
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    Im Asking A Question...
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 82
    edited May 18
    @Dakota12431 the bonnet is kinda a glitch, you got your bonnet that you can wear, but this is an actual item that is trade able.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,806
    Can you not make pointless threads repeatedly?
    Ty.
    Like i said, I'm asking a question >:(
    That could be asked easier as a wall post and not as a forum thread which is pointless.
    We don't care if you are "asking a question", it doesn't excuse the fact that the forum thread is essentially spam and useless
    Well your so nice...
    no, I am telling it how it is being perceived by many people, and letting you know why we keep telling you to make things as wall posts instead of pointless threads. Whether that is considered nice or not is irrelivant.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    sigh Before this escalates

@Dakota12431 please think about your questions before you post them. Think about if the information would be relevant to everybody. Think about how much you're posting. If you have a simple question that can be answered quickly and is not affecting your gameplay in a massive way you can ask your question as a wall post.

@Multarix there are ways to say things which are nice, and there are ways to say things which are not. You can, politely, tell dakota what you want without coming off like an ass. In all technicality, these questions do pertain to the game, and it does serve a purpose. (Albeit whether the purpose is reasonable or not is up for debate)

If you have any further comments, please direct them to somebody else as I probably won't be back here unless I have to.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    This, right?
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 734K
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 887
    Redolant said:

This, right?

Yup, he has told me that @mikelaurence personally gave it too him and it's worth over 150 onyx.lol
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    edited May 19
    @derpdee I was told me that also
    Post edited by Retta on
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    @Dakota12431 you might want to try search on some questions before you post. Some things may already be answered
    p1nkbr0 said:

@Multarix there are ways to say things which are nice, and there are ways to say things which are not. You can, politely, tell dakota what you want without coming off like an ass. In all technicality, these questions do pertain to the game, and it does serve a purpose. (Albeit whether the purpose is reasonable or not is up for debate)

Sometimes it's not about being nice, but telling it how it is. Dakota wonders why he has so many of his posts marked as spam, and we try telling him.. and telling him.. and telling him..

And then he continues to do the opposite of what we have told him, and makes posts where every single one of his words are capitalized...

Reminds me of a certain 8 year old that ended up with a 4 year ban on the Junk Jack forum.
    Multarix Im No Going To Put Up With Your Crap, So I Suggesting Stop Making Fun OF Me And How I Type >:-(
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,347
    Multarix said:

p1nkbr0 said:

Sometimes it's not about being nice, but telling it how it is. Dakota wonders why he has so many of his posts marked as spam, and we try telling him.. and telling him.. and telling him..

And then he continues to do the opposite of what we have told him, and makes posts where every single one of his words are capitalized...

Reminds me of a certain 8 year old that ended up with a 4 year ban on the Junk Jack forum.
    Some people just type that way. I find it annoying too but if they wanna type like that then who am I to judge.

Multarix Im No Going To Put Up With Your Crap, So I Suggesting Stop Making Fun OF Me And How I Type >:-(

He isn't making fun of you, and I do kinda agree with most things he said. You are creating a lot of discussions, often with questions which can easily be asked on your wall.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 274
    Dude I have like 10 million Bonnets....
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541

Reading a sentence with all first words capitalized is very annoying to read, as it doesnt read fluently (as if all words start a new sentence)

It your choice to write like that, but dont complain if people dislike it or stop taking you seriously because of it
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 65
    mofc1991 said:

Dude I have like 10 million Bonnets....

@mofc1991 What are they tho? (and can I have one? or two? or three? if you have so many... they seem cool.. ^-^)
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352