Old Deepworld Memories

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
I made this thread mostly for older players, but anyone can comment. It's for old memories you have of deepworld, funny ones, sad ones, happy ones, anything! Here's one of mine to get it started: I think sometime in 2014 me and my very good friend I played the game with at his house build a house in the bottom of some world. I thought I had made a friend with a fellow deepworlder named something like Kara. She wanted to build and at first my friend and I were pretty cautious but the player seemed trustable enough. As soon as we let them mine they mined 2 of our blue crystals. It may not seem like much to us, but at that time it was like a hunter head to us. I quickly unfollowed her and told her to leave our base. She wouldn't leave so I decided to place my first bombs. I spammed them in an uneven circle around her. As a result of this she had left the world and we were left with a giant hole in the base. We laughed so hard for a minuete straight and we weren't even mad about it. I hope your stories will be entertaining to other forumers to read. I'm not that good of a writer so sorry if that story above didn't make much sense.

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    Once me and a couple of friends just started to play DW. We ended up setting up our house at Bulwell and all was fine then soon it became popular cuz we were always on. So then a couple of russian came and earth bombed our skies, rip. It was very fun tho.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,906
    When I joined AoD and made a bunch of new friends
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    I remembered the PvP world's used to be pretty cool. No small corridors or secret passageways. Just you and the enemy in one arena.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,318
    There was this one time when a dude scammed my old friend lancegamer. He wanted revenge so we dressed up as girls and tricked him into giving his stuff to us. Since then, the scammer never scammed again
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,003
    When I got premium and became a feared pvper. Good times -sniff-
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    edited May 19
    I remember wall-glitching, which was so easy back then
    I remember old graphics, which look like poop when looking at now.
    I remember when the last crow was ruby, and when there were no moons

Wait, should I go further back?

I remember the first graphics, when players would burst to body parts when killed
    I remember Carlow, Richland, GTA 5, then Cakeland...
    I remember the first deep biome
    I remember the first XL world, Gigantia, where I found my third/fourth onyx
    I remember when Piccadily Circus and other market worlds were popular, and a year ago when North Market was full of traders
    I remember when Deepworld was on Mac
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    RedMan said:

I remember the first graphics, when players would burst to body parts when killed
    I remember when Piccadily Circus and other market worlds were popular, and a year ago when North Market was full of traders

Deepworld is still on mac AND THE OLD GRAPHICS WERE BETTER REEEEEEE
    Debator said:

RedMan said:

Deepworld is still on mac AND THE OLD GRAPHICS WERE BETTER REEEEEEE
    Yeah, I meant it was on Mac... only.

And OLD GRAPHIC SUX REEEEEEEEEEMIX
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 274
    I only joined on October 30th 2015 one of the best days ever ;)
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422
    RedMan said:

When the wall glitching was removed, my life was runed xD
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    RedMan said:

I loved wall glitching. Made me raid dungeons even quicker.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,347
    The Larkhall crisis. The birth of guilds (and the RSU) the creation of New Moscow...good times...
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,678
    Mmmmmh the good old days where trading was still place and mine.
    Only hell, arctic and temperate worlds..
    Richland being popular (i miss richland)
    No minecraft kids and stiff
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,109
    This is the ONLY pic I have from before. A nice room split into three, with my besties from another game.. I remember the countless times we destroyed and rebuilt our trio 'base' in various worlds. At that point I was new and I used to mine the base blocks before the backdrops and the guy called FlatFL used to be like,'You're doing it wrong !-facepalm-'. Those were good days..
    IMG_1435.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    @FlynnXD
    And remember the acid Mushroom I scammed from you in exchange for a "future reading"? Those were the days....

Of course you still owe me that candy cane my butler gave you
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,109
    RedMan said:

@FlynnXD
    And remember the acid Mushroom I scammed from you in exchange for a "future reading"? Those were the days....

Nevaaa ! Thy candy cane shall remain in my grasps for all eternity.

But yea, those were the days man. Thats how we met didnt we ? With you trying to scam me XD
    FlynnXD said:

RedMan said:

@FlynnXD

Nevaaa ! Thy candy cane shall remain in my grasps for all eternity.

But yea, those were the days man. Thats how we met didnt we ? With you trying to scam me XD
    ((Oh cmon, that candy cane was rarer than the acid Mushroom!!!))
    Nah, I was trying to trick you, I remember that my girlfriend was also there laughing at you
    ((I swear, if you say something about when I had a Deepworld girlfriend I'll....))
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    when the first deep biome released
    Deepworld.PNG
    1024 x 768 - 807K
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,003
    edited May 23
    FlynnXD said:

This is the ONLY pic I have from before. A nice room split into three, with my besties from another game.. I remember the countless times we destroyed and rebuilt our trio 'base' in various worlds. At that point I was new and I used to mine the base blocks before the backdrops and the guy called FlatFL used to be like,'You're doing it wrong !-facepalm-'. Those were good days..

I feel really dumb for mining the blocks before the backdrops this whole time...

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    edited May 24
    Memories of wrecking people in richland
    IMG_0671.PNG
    1024 x 768 - 991K
  • RIN_KAGAMIRIN_KAGAMI Member Posts: 5
    Should i buy us all a XL world and just have all of join in there
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    I remember when i first joined in 2016... waaayyy back there. Not too long ago .warrior. In times square said if u kill me u get onyx. I spent all of my bombs (not a joke) and didnt kill .warrior. Sigh...
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
    The graphics. They were the best part. When I saw my cousin playing that game back in 2014... I loved it. I still do, but not /as/ much.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 728
    Lost all my old Deepworld pics when my iPod finally gave out.
    Me...
    As a childimage
    As a teenagerimage
    As an older teenagerimage
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Back when I was OWESOMENWSS (dont ask why that was my name), I enjoyed building a "sick base" with my old friend james. I didn't know how to get wood at the time so I traded a crystal for 6 wood :) . I ended up buying some new worlds from the shop bc I could never get to the new worlds in time, and if I did, I would be out-mined by all the experienced players. My first (and only) notch sighting happened a couple months later which was probably one of the best days of my deepworld career. Ah the good ol' days when things were so simple...

Side note: I ranted on all caps a lot on the forums about random stuff back then :lol: ah the cringgeeee.
  • KeeganKeegan In ICECREAM land Member Posts: 86
    Hello people it me bob bob the builder i have not played in a long time haha just waiting for deepworld to be on android

Back when I was OWESOMENWSS (dont ask why that was my name), I enjoyed building a "sick base" with my old friend james. I didn't know how to get wood at the time so I traded a crystal for 6 wood :) . I ended up buying some new worlds from the shop bc I could never get to the new worlds in time, and if I did, I would be out-mined by all the experienced players. My first (and only) notch sighting happened a couple months later which was probably one of the best days of my deepworld career. Ah the good ol' days when things were so simple...

Side note: I ranted on all caps a lot on the forums about random stuff back then :lol: ah the cringgeeee.

Hehe my name is James. Congrats on finding the Notch though.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 653
    edited June 5
    I have a lot of old pictures, and ironically, I took most of them by accident. Now I'll treasure the most forever.

Noob Me finding a Lord Brain for the first time (and I killed it too.. I was so proud of myself!)

My nooby shop :)

My first diamond -sniff sniff-

And my first time having explosive diarrhea.

Edit: I'm having trouble placing the pictures.. but it should be easy to see what they are. :(
    IMG_2519.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 234K
    IMG_2522.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 195K
    IMG_2520.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 231K
    IMG_2525.PNG
    1024 x 768 - 954K