My friend Dakotathelegend12431

World name:Dakota12431
His world is glitching. says he can't teleport to plaques or see animals.
Please help

Comments

• ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    I heard from multiple people that your friend scams. I wouldn't trust them if I were you.
    Anyways, this just looks like a bunch of lag.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 640
    Tried joining awhile ago, wouldn't let me join.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 423
    @JakeTheBoss44162 why are you posting? Did he get forum ban?
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 640
    Retta said:

@JakeTheBoss44162 why are you posting? Did he get forum ban?

He's jailed, he can't post discussions, post often or anything like that until June 3rd.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    Bummer,,, lol...
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526

Well this is what he has to say when I told him he was banned for crew in an alt. He was pretty mad.

giving banned players a voice technically isnt allowed but this is too funny to reprimand
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364
    edited May 22

Dakota was in Times Square yelling in caps about how forums wasn't working for him, so I told him "You were banned" this is what he had to say. He was pretty mad.

I am retarded nvm
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    *facepalm*
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364
    edited May 22
    lisa said:

*facepalm*

Lol Dakota is spamming... he say he gonna hack deepworld so scared.

Have I lost brain cells over the past months? Find out right after this advertisement.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 917
    lisa said:

*facepalm*

Sued!
    Smh
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Dracul said:

Well this is what he has to say when I told him he was banned for crew in an alt. He was pretty mad.

giving banned players a voice technically isnt allowed but this is too funny to reprimand
    "THERES GOING TO BE SOME SUEING" - Dakoda 2017
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,813
    I guess he didn't read the ToS.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    I really like sueing because it fixes ny clothes
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,813
    RedMan said:

Multarix said:

You GUESS?
    Yeah. I mean he could have read it and completely ignored it. Sounds like something I'd do.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Multarix said:

RedMan said:

Multarix said:

You GUESS?
    Yeah. I mean he could have read it and completely ignored it. Sounds like something I'd do.
    You made a conscious effort to read something just to make a conscious effort to ignore it???? You are an enigma
    I never said that I did it, I just said that it sounds like something I'd do.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702
    Who doesn't read the TOC? Has anyone ever seen that South Park episode where three people were turned into the human centi-Pad for not reading Apple's TOC?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    Shadow711 said:

Who doesn't read the TOC? Has anyone ever seen that South Park episode where three people were turned into the human centi-Pad for not reading Apple's TOC?

this.
    There was a game that had "by playing this game you forfeit your soul to us and it cannot be reclaimed" in it's ToS
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Huh, goodluck finding my soul
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781
    Guys Please Help Dakota. He Cannot Do Anything On Forum. Pleasies Helper Him!!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited June 2

Guys Please Help Dakota. He Cannot Do Anything On Forum. Pleasies Helper Him!!

2 letters, one word. Say it and my heart is-- NO
    He's banned because we don't want him to post here.
    @Dominus_Mortis tell him to research it himself, YouTube etc,,,, he's insulted too many ppl for anyone to want to help