Why is the ground sometimes shaking?

MartragonMartragon Member Posts: 28
edited May 21 in Questions
Hey guys, ok, I am a little confused, because sometimes when I am in a world the ground is shaking and I don't know what is happening, is it normal? and what is it?

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 640
    Earthquakes! They vary, sometimes you'll see small rumbles and sometimes you'll move all over the place! They don't happen too often.
  • MartragonMartragon Member Posts: 28
    vmh20 said:

Earthquakes! They vary, sometimes you'll see small rumbles and sometimes you'll move all over the place! They don't happen too often.

Thanks vmh20, I always thought something spawned or buildings were going to collapse xD
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    They only happen in naturally spawned worlds, and they fill up areas that where dug out with dirt
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317

They only happen in naturally spawned worlds, and they fill up areas that where dug out with dirt

They happened on worlds like Times Square before... so that's not true, they happen in all worlds

It happens when there are lots of dug out places or they're random?
    Martragon said:

It happens when there are lots of dug out places or they're random?
    Nah, just random
    @RedMan I meant like the worlds a player bout from the crown store

@RedMan I meant like the worlds a player bout from the crown store

That's not true either, they apply to all worlds
    @RedMan It used to be like that but it was changed
    IMG_0123.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 791K

@RedMan It used to be like that but it was changed

"Private worlds" refer to worlds only accessible by members of the world.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,718
    Earthquakes usually happen in almost every world. Inhibitors back then used to be called Stabilizers. They were used to reduce the amount of earthquakes by an unknown percentage. However, the developers decided to change it into what we call Inhibitors, a device we use to destroy Evokers.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

Earthquakes usually happen in almost every world. Inhibitors back then used to be called Stabilizers. They were used to reduce the amount of earthquakes by an unknown percentage. However, the developers decided to change it into what we call Inhibitors, a device we use to destroy Evokers.

I had its self protection back then and people spammed them like spawners to claim land for themselves
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 781
    Pepé. Please elaborate.
    IMG_5124.PNG
    512 x 512 - 135K
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352

Pepé. Please elaborate.

Let's keep the memes fresh, ok? Only fresh memes on this forum.
    Seten said:

Pepé. Please elaborate.

Let's keep the memes fresh, ok? Only fresh memes on this forum.
    IMG_2816.JPG
    330 x 659 - 33K