A New Pvp World!

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
I miss back when there was a pvp world everyone went to and just battleed. So I decided to make a pvp world. I just started yestarday, but I already have a lot done. I am filling in all tunnels that I made while mining in the world, it is a recycled one. Once done with that I will dhave story all dungeons and fill the empty areas that they once lie with dirt. All of this will take place above the negative 80 meter mark. Once that is done I will plan to have two spawns, one on each side of the world. I'm tying to figure out how to distinguish between the two teams, but if I can't then it's ok. Then in the middle of the map there will be a giant bunker with a switch in the middle. Whichever way this switch is pointing is the direction that is winning, the winning team has to defend the lever from the opposing team. Or I was thinking that each team will have an off lever in their base on both sides of the map, the other team has to turn it on and then they win. This world will be more organized at some times when a game is in progress, but sometimes you can just hang out in the world and pvp. The world will hav acid rain and won't be purified for more of a challenge. There will be multiple methods of transportation to get to the middle of the world. First, Air travel. This is just you flying with your jetpack to the middle of the world, it is the fastest method, but dangerous. There will be suppressors along the world round level so you cant use you jetpack while staying close to the ground. The ground transportation is walking along no mans land all e way to the middle. The ground will have various traps and turrets that will weaken you on the way, and there is the chance of acid rain. Lastly the most safest, but slowest way to reach the middle is from the underground tunnels dug out with your shovel. Anyways that's all I have for now, if you have any ideas comment them below and I might take them for consideration. If you would like to help ask below and I will tell you how you can help. Thanks! Comment any questions below.

Comments

• Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 655
    i want to help

my ign is Vent_
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    edited May 23
    I'll help, hope it becomes popular because currently there is no popular PVP world

Oh, Ign: Brainstorm
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    edited May 23
    ign: IDontActuallyHaveAnAccountAndTheLastPopularPvPWorldWhenIWasPlayingIGaveABadReputationBecauseIWouldEnterTheWorldAndSetUpALagMachineEveryOtherDay

I know it's long but it should work, if it doesn't, you probably typed it in wrong
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,653
    Multarix said:

ign: IDontActuallyHaveAnAccountAndTheLastPopularPvPWorldWhenIWasPlayingIGaveABadReputationBecauseIWouldEnterTheWorldAndSetUpALagMachineEveryOtherDay

I know it's long but it should work, if it doesn't, you probably typed it in wrong

I've followed the account. It's real.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 222
    Go and See An epic world that was popular last year Called Fashion Show for the best pvp!
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    @mofc1991 lol why are you advertising here?
    Because my world is dead now...
    I can't really be asked to make a discussion
    @mofc1991 Oh sorry to hear
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 365

I miss back when there was a pvp world everyone went to and just battleed. So I decided to make a pvp world. I just started yestarday, but I already have a lot done. I am filling in all tunnels that I made while mining in the world, it is a recycled one. Once done with that I will dhave story all dungeons and fill the empty areas that they once lie with dirt. All of this will take place above the negative 80 meter mark. Once that is done I will plan to have two spawns, one on each side of the world. I'm tying to figure out how to distinguish between the two teams, but if I can't then it's ok. Then in the middle of the map there will be a giant bunker with a switch in the middle. Whichever way this switch is pointing is the direction that is winning, the winning team has to defend the lever from the opposing team. Or I was thinking that each team will have an off lever in their base on both sides of the map, the other team has to turn it on and then they win. This world will be more organized at some times when a game is in progress, but sometimes you can just hang out in the world and pvp. The world will hav acid rain and won't be purified for more of a challenge. There will be multiple methods of transportation to get to the middle of the world. First, Air travel. This is just you flying with your jetpack to the middle of the world, it is the fastest method, but dangerous. There will be suppressors along the world round level so you cant use you jetpack while staying close to the ground. The ground transportation is walking along no mans land all e way to the middle. The ground will have various traps and turrets that will weaken you on the way, and there is the chance of acid rain. Lastly the most safest, but slowest way to reach the middle is from the underground tunnels dug out with your shovel. Anyways that's all I have for now, if you have any ideas comment them below and I might take them for consideration. If you would like to help ask below and I will tell you how you can help. Thanks! Comment any questions below.

I was making one :( XD oh well idc!

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    @Android2_0 i can help with whatever you want
    @MiesnerMan86 Thanks! All the things I needed help with are pretty much done, I like to build the rest by myself, but if I need your assistance I will ask.