I love people that lie...

SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363
Let me tell you a funny story, I went to this girls world I said dank memes and dank mems she banned me, I logged out of my account and logged into a old one, acting like my accounts friend I said was my friend here she said yes I ask what he was doing here SHE SAID HE WAS STEALING AND SCAMMING SHE SAID I WAS STEALING HER CRYS AND ONYX. WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,645

WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?

humanity.
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    welcome to the internet.
  • X_Onyx_XX_Onyx_X Member Posts: 273
    She probably guessed that it was you
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,339

WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?

humanity.
    Edgymcedgyness
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Q: WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THIS
    A: it's called "lying", I'm surprised you've never heard of it.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    edited May 24
    RedMan said:

Q: WTF KIND OF CRAP IS THIS
    A: it's called "lying", I'm surprised you've never heard of it.

This is a title "a" section 24, textbook case of a stupid remark.
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty
    well too bad thats a myth

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

But if it's a myth, then that means your statement is a lie, but if your statement is a lie, that means you were telling the truth and it really a myth...
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

But if it's a myth, then that means your statement is a lie, but if your statement is a lie, that means you were telling the truth and it really a myth...

How do we know that this isnt a myth? Then you would be lying and then @Lord_Kyuubi would be telling the truth, but then it wouldnt be a myth so therfore he lied making a myth still. Therefore... your comment must be false because if it was true there would be no myth! Ha, foiled it, soiled it and feel free to call me master

Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

How do we know that this isnt a myth? Then you would be lying and then @Lord_Kyuubi would be telling the truth, but then it wouldnt be a myth so therfore he lied making a myth still. Therefore... your comment must be false because if it was true there would be no myth! Ha, foiled it, soiled it and feel free to call me master

This made less sense the more I read it
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

This made less sense the more I read it
    You could say the same thing for life
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,082

Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

lisa said:

Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

oh my god what have i done
    was that not the point? lol forgive me for making your brains explode
    edited June 6
    lisa said:

Multarix said:

welcome to the internet
    would you like honesty

i havent seen that movie in forever. perfectly done