Worthland is back, with more!

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
edited May 24 in Come and Visit...
You probably don't know what Worthland is... I excuse you, it's been dead for almost 8 monthes... now, I will start by telling you what it actually is...

Worthland; A Fun and Info-Packed World

Currently, Worthland is only split into two parts; An Item Guide and an RP Map, but soon, we will get a PVP Map, a Trading Center, a minigame map... and more! Let us take a small close-in on what we got, shall we?

Item Guide

The item guide is basically "A Guide For Items", in it, you can know some of the items' prices, rarity, how they look like, where they came from, where to find them, how to find them, and even some funny commentary about them.... however, we are really looking for people who can update me with some new prices, as I don't know those of some of the new items... to apply for one, you can just ask me, I'll take you to a tour around Worthland's Price Guide and let you check on the prices.

RP Map

The RP Map is in the ground layer of the world, stretches from the left edge of the world to the right, but is currently unfinished and only half-way done, we may not update it this year... but hopefully, we will have time to! The RP Map contains a storyline, challenges, adventures, and puzzles! Just take your steampack off before you play!

PVP Map

coming soon...

Trading Center

coming soon...

Minigame Center

coming soon...

So what are you waiting for? Check Worthland now! We have just started updating it and it will be up-to-date with prices in no time!

Items seriously in need of price:
New holiday items
assembled pterodactyl fossil + Old One

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    I'm so richland i'm going to worthland cya
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    first: "Worthland is back, with more!"

then:

PVP Map

coming soon...

Trading Center

coming soon...

Minigame Center

coming soon...

lol, sounds like you've been busy RedMan, sounds neat.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

first: "Worthland is back, with more!"

then:

PVP Map

coming soon...

Trading Center

coming soon...

Minigame Center

coming soon...

lol, sounds like you've been busy RedMan, sounds neat.

Thanks a lot, hopefully I'll finish two things off the coming soon list by the end of summer
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    If you need any items worth dias or less, ill be happy to donate. I dont know if im rich enough to part with items worth onyx yet xD

If you need any items worth dias or less, ill be happy to donate. I dont know if im rich enough to part with items worth onyx yet xD

Thanks for the offer, I think I'll afford those... I am just currently in need of prices.
    i am somewhat good with prices as i have made almost all my riches off trading ;)

i am somewhat good with prices as i have made almost all my riches off trading ;)

If you can come online and do a little check on the prices listed, and probably write them up and send me a post here telling me about what needs to be changed, I'll be sure to reward you
  • MemesAndExtremesMemesAndExtremes Member Posts: 25
    I'll come check it out, you won me over with your description
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    @RedMan I don't think miner fossils are worth more then a few blues
    Retta said:

@RedMan I don't think miner fossils are worth more then a few blues

Yeah, haven't edited that for a while, I'll get to it
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 526
    Also, there's a mistake at the Stunt Surfer painting description. You called it a "stung surfer."
    I have already started working on the PVP Spawn!
    Serious plantation will be made, and lots of marble and bloodstone donations (especially marble) will be needed... but soon, we can be the Cake Land of next generation!
    Oh, just we wait until @Muneeb comes and turns PVP onimage
    You_Doodle_2017-06-09T17_31_31Z.jpg
    1911 x 873 - 3M
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,169
    edited June 9

Serious plantation will be made, and lots of marble and bloodstone donations (especially marble) will be needed... but soon, we can be the Cake Land of next generation!

After 12 hours pvp will be on :L
    Muneeb said:

After 12 hours pvp will be on :L
    Yay, muneeb to the rescue
    Alright, I'm waiting
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    edited June 15
    If you want to add them to the minigames area,I've built a slot machine and a roulette table. I'm still mapping out a new game in my head..... Give me a week

Actually 2 mins after I posted this I got an idea for a poker table..... A ton of mechanics will be needed but it can be done.....
    Inception said:

If you want to add them to the minigames area,I've built a slot machine and a roulette table. I'm still mapping out a new game in my head..... Give me a week

No need, I already have lots of ideas for new and old mini games, and I already have some designs for roulette tables and slot machines, but I won't be working on the minigame plaza anytime soon.. thanks for the offer though.
    sorry, have been forum dead for a while. ill check it out now @Brainstorm

sorry, have been forum dead for a while. ill check it out now @Brainstorm

Alright, enjoy
    edited June 15
    i see some problems with the paintings section. unes/landscapes are only 1 blue 2 at most. son of man is 1 dia, gash is 3. that is it so far @Brainstorm
    edited June 15
    if you are on right now it will be easy to fix. some stuffie and bug prices are off as well

i see some problems with the paintings section. unes/landscapes are only 1 blue 2 at most. son of man is 1 dia, gash is 3. that is it so far @Brainstorm

if you are on right now it will be easy to fix. some stuffie and bug prices are off as well

Are you sure about that? I may take the une thing as a natural change, but it is pretty hard to believe that a son had that sudden drop... I'll be on now, are you?
    yes
    I'd like to personally thank @MiesnerMan86 for running the price marathon and helping with prices
    i should have trained, that marathon kicked my butt