DEVS: URGENT BUG. Mobs invisible with no collision, on most worlds.

SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
I, and many others, have recently discovered that area spawning is not a thing on plenty of worlds anymore.
My farm world, a brain biome with a diamond mass spawner, not new, has been subject to this bug.
Farming still works on Tiger of Hell, so I suspect maw spawning still works (or it's a world unaffected).
I have also been on a world (deep biome, if it helps) where this does work.

I can safely say this is not just my world, as others have commented that a lot of farm worlds are 'dead'.
I also have first-hand experience as raiding dungeons is peasy now as there are no mobs there either. Or in the environment.

@mikelaurence @lisa
Please fix, would be grateful :)

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693
    Yeah.. I've seen this a lot in worlds lately. I think it has something to do with the servers or the client.
  • SpyderQu33nSpyderQu33n Member Posts: 6
    I see it as well, no turrets, no maws.
  • SpyderQu33nSpyderQu33n Member Posts: 6
    Well I just visited Tiger of Hell. Something is being killed, because I get Jerky and Shillings. But, the brains aren't visible anymore.
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
    Sirentist said:

No android on my private world all day. I've been checking since this morning. I'm going to miss my five-day reward!!! Also, same problem with area spawning on another private world.

I'm hoping mike will respond :( Hopefully he will now you have commented.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    edited May 28
    Day 2: Still no android. Yesterday was the first time since the android gift system was implemented that I've missed a day. I was trying all the way up to 11:59 pm. Sadface.

Edited to add:
    Well, this time when I checked, Ethel was back. Too little, too late! I'm bummed about missing a day. I was so faithful! Hmph.
    Post edited by Sirentist on
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 4,956
    Looking. Sorry I missed this post :(

Fixed sry

Androids missing from my private world again. Ethel, come back! I'm on day three! Don't make me have to start all over again!
    Sirentist said:

Androids missing from my private world again. Ethel, come back! I'm on day three! Don't make me have to start all over again!

For GOD'S SAKe!
    @mikelaurence it's still ongoing then...
    Ethel's back. Phew! My day isn't complete until I've had a chance to smack her.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    yes, my butler doesnt show up and im kinda sad, i just got my onyx butler that i named gary
    Logged into my private world this morning, hoping to smack Ethel before I head off to a very busy day, and of course, there's no android. I can't keep checking back again and again, hoping my world will magically reset itself before my 24-hour window closes. Bah!

You know what would be awesome, if this can't be fixed behind the scenes? A command that would allow world owners to force a reload or a reset on their owned worlds.

-stomps off-
    Checking back in 12 hours later ... still no android.

-cries-
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    I have made Mike aware again.
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Sirentist said:

Checking back in 12 hours later ... still no android.

-cries-

It was not twelve hours dope, it was eleven hours and fifteen minutes.