VIP

dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55
I spent a ton of money on my new premium, and got VIP. What does it do. Bye spent $200 in one day already.

Comments

• ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,915
    Uh, there's no such thing as VIP?? Do you mean Order of the moon? If so, all you can do with that is set the symbol for it next to your name by typing in /order
  • dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55
    ipads said:

Uh, there's no such thing as VIP?? Do you mean Order of the moon? If so, all you can do with that is set the symbol for it next to your name by typing in /order

When you spend a certain amount of money you get a VIP. I think it is order.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,527
    VIP and order of the moon are the same thing
    Dracul said:

What are the other orders, and how do I get them?
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,527
    dj23456 said:

Dracul said:

What are the other orders, and how do I get them?
    Order of the Moon is just crown expenses, gives minor XP bonus

Order of the Crow is just by playing the game. It's kind of a gauge of how experienced a player is.
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,065
    Dracul said:

Order of the Crow is just by playing the game. It's kind of a gauge of how much exploration someone does.

ftfy^
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    The Order of the Moon is just a side reward when spending a lot of crowns which boosts XP gained, a year or two ago they didn't exist, so they are a little bit meaningless of an order and not much to worry about
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    Can I point out that just because you spend money on a game doesn't mean you're entitled to any privileges just because you think nobody else has spent that much.
    Admin/Moderator/Helper roles are never given to the people who just spend the most. Those roles will always go to those who are helpful and active, and having at least some idea of how a game works.
    Multarix said:

Can I point out that just because you spend money on a game doesn't mean you're entitled to any privileges just because you think nobody else has spent that much.
    Admin/Moderator/Helper roles are never given to the people who just spend the most. Those roles will always go to those who are helpful and active, and having at least some idea of how a game works.

You relies I give my stuff away to become a poor man to help others get better.

• p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    dj23456 said:

Multarix said:

I think you missed the entire part about being helpful. The devs don't care about your wealth when they can have anything they want.
    p1nkbr0 said:

dj23456 said:

Multarix said:

I think you missed the entire part about being helpful. The devs don't care about your wealth when they can have anything they want.
    I teach people how to play, teach them what to do, help them get stuff, build bases for them, teach them controls, I do a lot. I don't care about my wealth I care to help those who need it.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837
    Congratulations for giving your stuff away? I gave out most if not all of my rare stuff as well?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    dj23456 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

dj23456 said:

Multarix said:

I teach people how to play, teach them what to do, help them get stuff, build bases for them, teach them controls, I do a lot. I don't care about my wealth I care to help those who need it.
    Basically, you need to have experience as an administrator, and you need to stay awake all day either checking emails or patrolling the forums and games looking for bad guys, you will give away all value from your account because your account will have everything in the world, and if you try giving people rare items for long you will be kicked out of the job, if you think you have all that, go to Chicago and apply for an administrative job there, that is... IF you are even over 18 years old, and not just that, you'll need to fill an application and probably check in each day, and if you don't do your job well, then all of that is gone forever, you will check from 200 to 600 emails a day, and since Lisa is resting and frank is.... well, frank, you will need to check them all yourself, and in addition to that post regularly on the forums so that forumers don't think that you are a dead administrator and start posting about the choice of an inactive administrator, which will raise eyes on you and with your next mistake; boot.

That, or you could just contribute with your wealth; $1,000,000 to fund the game, you will definitely get a VIP role.
  • MartragonMartragon Member Posts: 28

The Order of the Moon is just a side reward when spending a lot of crowns which boosts XP gained, a year or two ago they didn't exist, so they are a little bit meaningless of an order and not much to worry about

One question, it gives you XP bonus if you equip it or we don't need to equip it to get bonus?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    No need to equip..... ...... .........?
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    You don't need to have the order sign next to your name to work. I personally don't like the way the moons or crows look like next to my name so I don't use them. You don't have to have them shown to have the effect of them working
  • MartragonMartragon Member Posts: 28
    Thanks alot
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    edited June 15
    @Brainstorm

dj23456 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

dj23456 said:

Multarix said:

Basically, you need to have experience as an administrator, and you need to stay awake all day either checking emails or patrolling the forums and games looking for bad guys, you will give away all value from your account because your account will have everything in the world, and if you try giving people rare items for long you will be kicked out of the job, if you think you have all that, go to Chicago and apply for an administrative job there, that is... IF you are even over 18 years old, and not just that, you'll need to fill an application and probably check in each day, and if you don't do your job well, then all of that is gone forever, you will check from 200 to 600 emails a day, and since Lisa is resting and frank is.... well, frank, you will need to check them all yourself, and in addition to that post regularly on the forums so that forumers don't think that you are a dead administrator and start posting about the choice of an inactive administrator, which will raise eyes on you and with your next mistake; boot.

That, or you could just contribute with your wealth; $1,000,000 to fund the game, you will definitely get a VIP role.
    I would get that published, it looks like a best seller! What a novel though....