Staff

dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55
I am now of a age that I can moderate or anything. I spend tons of money and on this game and am on it everyday for about 10 hours. Is there a way I could become staff?

Comments

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    I think there's no such thing as a moderator in game. The only thing you can apply for is being an arbiter here in the forums and you need atleast 2000 forum points and you must be a forum member for atleast 2 years
  • dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55

I think there's no such thing as a moderator in game. The only thing you can apply for is being an arbiter here in the forums and you need atleast 2000 forum points and you must be a forum member for atleast 2 years

I mean something like admin or making stuff. I just want to try and help.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,915
    Nope, sorry. Just 'cause you spend a lot of time and money on the game doesn't mean you get to be an administrator. Although chances are slim, you can always try emailing deepworld@bytebin.com
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,431
    If you want to become an administrator, go to Bytebin Companies in Chicago, USA. You better be mature and of working age, and also fill an application.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,371
    edited June 2
    Ignore