I have some questions with prices.

WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
1: how much are anbaric shrooms worth?
2: how much are all elder mushies worth in a list from least to most acid,fire,morel,infernal,anbaric. And the poison gas one (forgot it's name)
3: how much is son of man
4: how much is a zebra head
5: how much is grumbly crumb?
6: how much are all fossils worth? even the most basic like fish , shell and trilobyte?

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    1: A few blue crystals
    2: Elder...
    Acid = 3-5 Blue Crystals
    Morel = 10+ Blues
    Lava = 18 blues to a diamond
    Infernal = 1-2 diamonds
    Anbaric = 1.5-3 diamonds (32 to 65 blue crystals)

3: Two diamonds
    4: 3-5 Diamonds
    5: Gashlycrumb is 4-6 diamonds.
    6: fish and shell are a blue crystal or around that much, probably less though, trilobyte are 1-2 blues, miners are 12 to 16 blues, T-Rex is worth several onyx based on the current prices and because it is new, and pterodactyl is 7-9 diamonds

For more prices, please head to Worthland, my price guide world.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 515
    RedMan said:

Acid = 3-5 Blue Crystals
    Morel = 10+ Blues
    Infernal = 1-2 diamonds

6: fish and shell are a blue crystal or around that much, probably less though, trilobyte are 1-2 blues, miners are 12 to 16 blues, T-Rex is worth several onyx based on the current prices and because it is new, and pterodactyl is 7-9 diamonds

RedMan said:

Acid = 3-5 Blue Crystals
    Morel = 10+ Blues
    Infernal = 1-2 diamonds

Acid 3 blues! Hell naw
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Debator said:

RedMan said:

Acid = 3-5 Blue Crystals
    Morel = 10+ Blues
    Infernal = 1-2 diamonds

RedMan said:

Acid = 3-5 Blue Crystals
    Morel = 10+ Blues
    Infernal = 1-2 diamonds

Acid 3 blues! Hell naw
    What do you think an elder acid is worth, then?
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    Hold off on Pteros and Trex. Their prices are unstable af. Ptero seems to be getting more and more common.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 433
    Dracul said:

Hold off on Pteros and Trex. Their prices are unstable af. Ptero seems to be getting more and more common.

Predictable too. If you think about it, there's a couple in each world, with worlds spawning every hour, and it has less versatility than onyx (still a very neat decorating item tho and I'm assembling my army). The only reason I can presume they haven't completely crashed in price is because I'm one of the few weirdos that have an onyx spade and 15 agility. It's also very easy to recover. I say that because I can attempt to recover old one fossil pieces with my maxed stats and be lucky to recover one part out of four, yet I can constantly get six out of six for the pterodactyl
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526

Dracul said:

Predictable too. If you think about it, there's a couple in each world, with worlds spawning every hour, and it has less versatility than onyx (still a very neat decorating item tho and I'm assembling my army). The only reason I can presume they haven't completely crashed in price is because I'm one of the few weirdos that have an onyx spade and 15 agility. It's also very easy to recover. I say that because I can attempt to recover old one fossil pieces with my maxed stats and be lucky to recover one part out of four, yet I can constantly get six out of six for the pterodactyl
    i aspire to have ur stats ;^;
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 433
    Dracul said:

Dracul said:

i aspire to have ur stats ;^;
    Hahahahahahaha all the others are horrible though xD I'm just crazy about fossils