Do old worlds give modern loot? (CLOSED)

WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
edited June 2 in Questions
Like I said in the title I would like to know if my old worlds contain loot from these past updates. Or only from updates released before the world was created? Because I have some old worlds from 2015 I haven't even touched.
Post edited by Williamdaniel on

Comments

  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    I believe paints will be old, but chest loots will still be new since they are determined the moment you open them, but paints will be generated with the world
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    RedMan said:

    I believe paints will be old, but chest loots will still be new since they are determined the moment you open them, but paints will be generated with the world

    Ahh, got it so chest loots are always determined when you open them. Alright good to know. Thanks.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 423
    @Williamdaniel putting closed on the title does not close it, only Lisa ca
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    Retta said:

    @Williamdaniel putting closed on the title does not close it, only Lisa ca

    Bumping the thread also doesn't help.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    RedMan said:

    Retta said:

    @Williamdaniel putting closed on the title does not close it, only Lisa ca

    Bumping the thread also doesn't help.
    sheesh he was just tryint to tell him that we cant manually close threads
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    Retta said:

    @Williamdaniel putting closed on the title does not close it, only Lisa ca

    I know.. I put closed to signify that I don't need more answers...
Sign In or Register to comment.