The Brass Knights Guild

GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,765
edited June 20 in Guilds
After being dead for quite a while, the Brass Knights guild is coming back to Deepworld. A lot has changed since I made our last thread, and I can’t edit that thread anymore, so I might as well make a new thread.

Anyways, the Brass Knights guild is recruiting! Our guild is a pretty peaceful guild, and we tend to stay out of the drama in Deepworld to the best of our ability. There aren’t any requirements to join, either, anybody can join! Anyways, I have to explain the guild a little bit more in-depth, now, so I’ll do so here.

Leadership:
As of the time I wrote this, BK has 9 leaders. There are two positions that Leaders choose upon earning the rank, Legate and Dux. Legates are in charge of wars and activities (and since we almost never have wars, it’s mostly activities) and the Dux Leaders are in charge of the rules, recruitment and ranks.
Dux Leaders: ShiroNai, Smoothy, Minimus_2.0, Zesty, [Jacky].
Legate Leaders: Gilby, TechRaider, Ineffable, CloudxCloud.

Guild Worlds:
— Nuka World: This world is our PvP world and the world which contains our Obelisk and current HQ.
— The Brass Community: This is our community world. We generally hang out here, and we also host all of our building projects here.
— The Brass Capital: While not currently being used, The Brass Capital is BK’s market and minigame world.

Rules:
The rules of BK aren’t too strict, all we ask is that you do what is right. That means no scamming, no griefing, etc. If you have any questions on the rules, don’t be afraid to ask me!

Ranks
Here are the current ranks…
— Recruit
— Knight
— Paladin
— Centurion
— Royal Guard
— Executioner/Vexillarius
— Consul
— Leader
There’s a lot of info regarding the ranks, so I had to cut it out to save space. Click HERE to see a more in-depth description of our ranks, if you’re interested.

How to join:
There are absolutely no requirements to join BK, all you have to do is ask a leader to join. Our Obelisk is in Nuka World.

Why join the Brass Knights guild?
The Brass Knights guild is a constantly growing guild (with an estimated 400 members, though, we have no reliable way to count our members) and we’re always looking for new recruits. We have plenty of activities such as building projects, giveaways and more. We try our best to stay out of the drama in Deepworld, so that means we do not get involved in wars with other guilds. We also have an active Discord chat for our guild. In the Discord chat, you can talk with plenty of other members and stay up-to-date on current guild events.

If you are considering joining BK, talk to me or one of the other leaders, and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, or add you to the guild.

If you want to contact me, my Discord ID is Gilby#4207, so you can message me there. You can also message me on the forums, but I’ll probably respond faster on Discord.
Post edited by Gilby on

Comments

• JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Go BK!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448
    Yes! We are back on track!
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    @Gilby as a Fallout fanatic, I know you got those rank names from Fallout New Vegas! Damn I loved playing that game and getting every ending. Although Caesar's Legion are savages.
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,765
    Seten said:

@Gilby as a Fallout fanatic, I know you got those rank names from Fallout New Vegas! Damn I loved playing that game and getting every ending. Although Caesar's Legion are savages.

Our old ranks had more names from NV, such as Legionary, Decanus and Praetorian Guard. But it turned out that some of those names were confusing to non-Fallout fans (which probably makes up the majority of our guild).
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    Gilby said:

Seten said:

Our old ranks had more names from NV, such as Legionary, Decanus and Praetorian Guard. But it turned out that some of those names were confusing to non-Fallout fans (which probably makes up the majority of our guild).
    Gilby ma man, idc, so long as war never changes
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Long live BK!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    I am interested on joining, but I have no clue when you're active.

@Hydroblade29 I'm online right now, actually.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,767
    Gilby said:

@Hydroblade29 I'm online right now, actually.
    Great! Let me meet you there at Nuka World.
    I made some Google forms for our guild. One is for recruitment and the other is for building suggestions.

Click HERE if you would like to fill out the application to join BK online, or click HERE if you would like to suggest a building for us to make in our co-op building events.

(I'm still in the process of testing these forms, so I would appreciate it if some people would test them out, even if you aren't joining BK or suggesting a building. Thanks)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 359
    Been a while man....
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 586
    @Gilby would the google forms crash if i added more ideas? xD

@Gilby would the google forms crash if i added more ideas? xD

Nope, @MiesnerMan86. By all means, add more ideas.
    I would like to congratulate [Jacky] on becoming a leader of BK!
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Congrats!
    im expecting some bribe cash for voting for him...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448

im expecting some bribe cash for voting for him...

Cmon, he got 25 vote points from me as an executor, I deserve that bribe money!
    Oh man, jacky better have some serious cash
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Still waiting for my cut :wink:
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    You have the T-Rex @TealHyena
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Jacky said:

You have the T-Rex @TealHyena

Very true
    imageimageimage
    Presenting... the Guild Vault!
    This is our first completed project after our long absence. It took a while to complete (and got griefed once), but it's finally finished. I only took photos of a few sections of the vault, but the vault takes up a mega protector of space and has a lot more to it, so check it out if you want to! Go to The Brass Community and type "/tp Guild Vault" to enter the vault. You can also see a list of all of the builders of the vault on a note under the plaque.
    IMG_3281.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 310K
    IMG_3282.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 294K
    IMG_3285.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 249K
  • DogDog Galaxy X-733AMember Posts: 3
    Gilby said:

After being dead for quite a while, the Brass Knights guild is coming back to Deepworld. A lot has changed since I made our last thread, and I can’t edit that thread anymore, so I might as well make a new thread.

Anyways, the Brass Knights guild is recruiting! Our guild is a pretty peaceful guild, and we tend to stay out of the drama in Deepworld to the best of our ability. There aren’t any requirements to join, either, anybody can join! Anyways, I have to explain the guild a little bit more in-depth, now, so I’ll do so here.

Leadership:
    As of the time I wrote this, BK has 9 leaders. There are two positions that Leaders choose upon earning the rank, Legate and Dux. Legates are in charge of wars and activities (and since we almost never have wars, it’s mostly activities) and the Dux Leaders are in charge of the rules, recruitment and ranks.

Guild Worlds:
    — Nuka World: This world is our PvP world and the world which contains our Obelisk and current HQ.
    — The Brass Community: This is our community world. We generally hang out here, and we also host all of our building projects here.
    — The Brass Capital: While not currently being used, The Brass Capital is BK’s market and minigame world.

Rules:
    The rules of BK aren’t too strict, all we ask is that you do what is right. That means no scamming, no griefing, etc. If you have any questions on the rules, don’t be afraid to ask me!

Ranks
    — Recruit
    — Knight
    — Paladin
    — Centurion
    — Royal Guard
    — Consul
    — Leader
    There’s a lot of info regarding the ranks, so I had to cut it out to save space. Click HERE to see a more in-depth description of our ranks, if you’re interested.

How to join:
    There are absolutely no requirements to join BK, all you have to do is ask a leader to join. Our Obelisk is in Nuka World.

The Brass Knights guild is a constantly growing guild (with an estimated 400 members, though, we have no reliable way to count our members) and we’re always looking for new recruits. We have plenty of activities such as building projects, giveaways and more. We try our best to stay out of the drama in Deepworld, so that means we do not get involved in wars with other guilds. We also have an active Discord chat for our guild. In the Discord chat, you can talk with plenty of other members and stay up-to-date on current guild events.

If you are considering joining BK, talk to me or one of the other leaders, and we’d be happy to answer any questions you might have, or add you to the guild.

If you want to contact me, my Discord ID is Gilby#4207, so you can message me there. You can also message me on the forums, but I’ll probably respond faster on Discord.
    Gilby said:

Leadership:

Guild Worlds:

Rules:

Ranks
    — Recruit
    — Knight
    — Paladin
    — Centurion
    — Royal Guard
    — Consul
    — Leader

How to join:

edited June 20
    Dog said:

Gilby said:

(Really long original post)

@Dog why.
    imageimageimage
    Introducing... the Meeting Hall!
    So, our old guild world, The Brass Community is now pretty much full. We have no more space for projects on the surface of the world. To deal with that, we bought a new world and named it the Valley of Brass! If you're in our guild and are at the rank of Knight or higher, you may be added to this world.
    Credit to Voltair for suggesting the world name. It's a heck of a lot more creative than our standard world names.

Anyways, our first project in our other two building worlds were meeting halls, so we decided to continue this little tradition by building another meeting hall! You can see this project by going to the world and typing /tp Meeting Hall.

Also, I'm going to be gone for the week, so I'm leaving @Jacky in charge of our next two building projects. The next projects will be a castle spawn and a University.
    IMG_3315.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 265K
    IMG_3317.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 293K
    IMG_3318.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 286K
    imageimage
    I present to you... BK's new HQ!
    This took a lot of work, but we finally finished our new HQ. We moved from Nuka World to our new world, the Valley of Brass. You can see this building by typing /tp HQ in the Valley of Brass. The names of the builders of this HQ are listed on a note under the plaque.
    IMG_3475.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 285K
    IMG_3477.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 302K
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 259
    Indy is back! Feels Good
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Introducing... the Underground City!
    Now, we finished this project a while ago, but we never really took photos of it, so we decided to do that today.
    Anyways, the Underground City was one of our biggest projects yet and is definitely worth checking out. Go to The Brass Community and type /tp Underground City to see our work. Alternatively, you may spawn there because we decided to make this a spawn.

Now, our next project will be the Tower of the Gods, a tower that will span from the bottom of the world to the top. It will be in the Valley of Brass.
    IMG_3502.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 337K
    IMG_3504.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 250K
    IMG_3506.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 318K
    IMG_3509.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 239K
    IMG_3511.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 223K
    IMG_3515.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 213K
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    I made a pretty awesome atlas statue. I know he isn't a god but Titans are cool too
    Inception said:

I made a pretty awesome atlas statue. I know he isn't a god but Titans are cool too

wasnt atlas evil? also i think its funny you took a screen shot of "jacky is a scrub"