Dinosaur fossil and android crate?

WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
I found these two gems after raiding a dungeon.
What's the dinosaur worth? Is it rare? This is the first I've found
What's an android crate worth? I know it's rare to find one.
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 509
    Pterodactyl fossils are rare but price is coming down. You could easily get diamonds for it, how many I'm not sure.

If it is your first time extracting a fossil remember to use a spade (the better the spade and agility, the higher chance of recovering pieces). To assemble it as a decoration you need to have recovered six pieces + some level of perception. If you don't recover all of it, people do buy the parts (because they also haven't recovered all of it) but I'm not sure what the going rate is.

Android crate I'll leave to a more experienced buyer/seller. Having said that, there are worlds dedicated to price guides. I think @RedMan owns one of them
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,431
    edited June 6
    A full, assembled pterodactyl is worth around 4-5 diamonds now, I've seen people sell it for less, probably know it's gonna drop... you should sell them before they drop, unless you plan on using it for something else

An android crate is worth 2-3 diamonds, nobody uses them much anymore though due to the plentity (is this the word?) of androids and scarcity of crates.

Just remember to do as Chatot said, make sure to have high agility and probably an onyx spade, if you don't, protect it and get someone with more accessories, just be sure to trust him, unless you want to destroy a rare object and remove it from existence, of course, so yeah...

When you break a piece, you get a "fossil piece", you need to put them all together in order to craft a full fossil, also, I'd suggest you mine it will your finger instead of your cursor, and always use a spade

If you ever need more prices or information about items, visit Worthland, the item guide world!
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @redman I've never paid more then 2 dias for android crate
    Retta said:

@redman I've never paid more then 2 dias for android crate

Oh, guess it went down then?
    @RedMan that's all I've ever paid in the past 2 years
    Retta said:

@RedMan that's all I've ever paid in the past 2 years

Hm, I may have been misinformed then, gonna fix this
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    edited June 9

A full, assembled pterodactyl is worth around 4-5 diamonds now, I've seen people sell it for less, probably know it's gonna drop... you should sell them before they drop, unless you plan on using it for something else

An android crate is worth 2-3 diamonds, nobody uses them much anymore though due to the plentity (is this the word?) of androids and scarcity of crates.

Just remember to do as Chatot said, make sure to have high agility and probably an onyx spade, if you don't, protect it and get someone with more accessories, just be sure to trust him, unless you want to destroy a rare object and remove it from existence, of course, so yeah...

When you break a piece, you get a "fossil piece", you need to put them all together in order to craft a full fossil, also, I'd suggest you mine it will your finger instead of your cursor, and always use a spade

If you ever need more prices or information about items, visit Worthland, the item guide world!

I have a diamond spade with 7 agility should I try geting it?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 509

If you want I'll get it for you. I can probably grab all of the parts since I have lvl 15 agility and an onyx spade (I usually get 5-6 parts recovered from pterodactyl)

If it is a common fossil just go for it, but if it is rare, you should probably protect it and get a professional
    Don't look at me, I have a diamond spade and agility level 8
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57

If you want I'll get it for you. I can probably grab all of the parts since I have lvl 15 agility and an onyx spade (I usually get 5-6 parts recovered from pterodactyl)

That would be nice.

That would be nice.
    Okay, if its a private world tell me the co-ordinates and I'll log on while you're on and get it for you. Then I can give you the parts and you can immediately remove me as a member from your world. Are you ready now?
    edited June 9

That would be nice.
    Okay, if its a private world tell me the co-ordinates and I'll log on while you're on and get it for you. Then I can give you the parts and you can immediately remove me as a member from your world. Are you ready now?
    Actually it's 2:30 am right now I'm gonna sleep. Maybe tomorrow but your name is the same as the forum name correct?

That would be nice.
    Actually it's 2:30 am right now I'm gonna sleep. Maybe tomorrow but your name is the same as the forum name correct?
    Yep. Go to sleep!

That would be nice.
    Yep. Go to sleep!
    Ok mom
    @ChatotTheParrot I don't need your help anymore. But thanks for the offer

A friend called Hero. Dug it for me.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M

ChatotTheParrot I don't need your help anymore. But thanks for the offer

Awesome!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,763

What's up with the background?

What's up with the background?

What do you mean?
    @Williamdaniel it's all blue never seen it before
    @Hydroblade29
    @Retta
    It's called low graphics.