REMINDER

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,082
This isn't Facebook or Tumblr or Instagram. This is the forum for the game Deepworld. There are a TON of outlets to talk about current events. This isn't one of them. Posts about controversial current events will be deleted from the discussion pages as well as personal walls. Thanks! Let's keep it light and fun here!!! :D

Comments

  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    *Makes it heavy and boring*

    Am I doin it left?
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,543
    What is Deepworld?
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759

    What is Deepworld?

    Some stupid ios game that nobody plays anymore and has a toxic community and is old and has bad admins and nobody talks about anymore
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    Multarix said:

    What is Deepworld?

    Some stupid ios game that nobody plays anymore and has a toxic community and is old and has bad admins and nobody talks about anymore
    Well this escalated quickly
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    -insert funny comment about sarcasm here-
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    edited June 6
    Multarix said:

    sarcasm is bae

  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514
    RedMan said:

    I think we should let people talk about their sad moments and even send their condolences to their friends, it's not gonna hurt to insert the forums into real life

    The deepworld forums isnt a therapy site tbh. If you wanna send condolences to your friends, just pm them
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,169
    edited June 7
    Debator said:

    RedMan said:

    I think we should let people talk about their sad moments and even send their condolences to their friends, it's not gonna hurt to insert the forums into real life

    The deepworld forums isnt a therapy site tbh. If you wanna send condolences to your friends, just pm them
    Lisa created this thread to just give a reminder about how the forums should work not for you guys to decide by having an argument about how forums should work or not..
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 65
    Multarix said:

    What is Deepworld?

    Some stupid ios game that nobody plays anymore and has a toxic community and is old and has bad admins and nobody talks about anymore
    If you *really* don't like it that much, what the hell are you still doing on the forum simply annoying other people for no reason? ^-^ Have a greaaaat day.
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,169
    Aviatrix said:

    Multarix said:

    What is Deepworld?

    Some stupid ios game that nobody plays anymore and has a toxic community and is old and has bad admins and nobody talks about anymore
    If you *really* don't like it that much, what the hell are you still doing on the forum simply annoying other people for no reason? ^-^ Have a greaaaat day.
    Why don't some people understand the simple meaning of sarcasm?..
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,644
    Muneeb said:

    Aviatrix said:

    Multarix said:

    What is Deepworld?

    Some stupid ios game that nobody plays anymore and has a toxic community and is old and has bad admins and nobody talks about anymore
    If you *really* don't like it that much, what the hell are you still doing on the forum simply annoying other people for no reason? ^-^ Have a greaaaat day.
    Why don't some people understand the simple meaning of sarcasm?..
    because they're smart
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    I thought if you were smart you'd understand sarcasm.. I guess I'm wrong.
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514
    Muneeb said:

    Debator said:

    RedMan said:

    I think we should let people talk about their sad moments and even send their condolences to their friends, it's not gonna hurt to insert the forums into real life

    The deepworld forums isnt a therapy site tbh. If you wanna send condolences to your friends, just pm them
    Lisa created this thread to just give a reminder about how the forums should work not for you guys to decide by having an argument about how forums should work or not..
    He submitted an idea an I gave my opinion about that. How is that an argument?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    Multarix said:

    I thought if you were smart you'd understand sarcasm.. I guess I'm wrong.

    Well, you can't really tell sarcasm over the Internet
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,759
    One would assume if it's something that sounds blatantly stupid, completely over exaggerated, knowingly invokes irony or is funny in a humourless kind of way, it would be sarcasm. Also the fact that the entire thing is written in italics, which again if you're smart, you'd know that italics is seldom used unless you wanted to make a particular word stand out or lay stress on it, or when used on an entire sentence, is to make it look different to signify something.. (a common use of that being in books where a character thinks to themselves or an action or sound occurs)

    I don't think it'd be such a giant leap to combine your common sense and english grammar knowledge together to create a logical conclusion. But maybe I'm just horribly wrong with how logical thought should work.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 222
    Since I'm gone I reckon I don't need to worry about this
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 857
    Ok, thanks...
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    edited June 7
    I feel like all conversations turn negative or into an argument recently.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529

    I feel like all conversations turn negative or into an argument recently.

    I know right? I asked for some item prices on my wall and everybody started trying to roast each other. XD
This discussion has been closed.