Help Needed ASAP -- Protector Disappeared ((PROBLEM SOLVED))

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
edited June 18 in Bugs
I placed a large protector earlier in Worthland, inside the blue teleporter at "PVP Spawn", I returned later to find that it disappeared... probably something related to blue teleporters
@lisa @mikelaurence
Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Ya, teleporters, maws, things like that eat blocks. Good luck getting it back. You probably should email deepworld@bytebin.com
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436
    Oh well, I'll email tomorrow, I hope it gets resolved before then though...
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Any experienced player would know that maws and teleporters eat blocks and items (^:
    ShiroNai said:

Any experienced player would know that maws and teleporters eat blocks and items (^:

I used to put my items on orange teleporters regularly, I never really knew that blue ones eat stuff up until now
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,765
    It doesn't eat your stuff. It only sends your goodies to my door.

It doesn't eat your stuff. It only sends your goodies to my door.

Well, that explains the graves behind your yard and the crying genie in the toilet
    . . . And he never got it back. . .
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Email deepworld@bytebin.com...
    ShiroNai said:

I already did last week, no replies yet

ShiroNai said:

I already did last week, no replies yet
    Just wait
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 585
    edited June 17

this seems to fit well
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    I only had 1 email about a tele eating something and it was only 2 days old. If that wasn't yours can you resend?
    edited June 18
    lisa said:

I only had 1 email about a tele eating something and it was only 2 days old. If that wasn't yours can you resend?

That was it, which you replied to... but are you sure that since June 9th from today is 2 days, given that today is 18th?
    And thanks for the quick reply!

lisa said:

That was it, which you replied to... but are you sure that since June 9th from today is 2 days, given that today is 18th?
    It's very possible she didn't receive it until two days ago. I have seen emails so some odd things. One time, I sent an email containing some information for something he was doing to my brother, and no kidding, I swear this is true, he didn't receive it until 19 days later, by this time he no longer needed it.

So it is very possible even though you sent it on the 9th that she didn't receive it until two days ago.

lisa said:

It's very possible she didn't receive it until two days ago. I have seen emails so some odd things. One time, I sent an email containing some information for something he was doing to my brother, and no kidding, I swear this is true, he didn't receive it until 19 days later, by this time he no longer needed it.

So it is very possible even though you sent it on the 9th that she didn't receive it until two days ago.
    But I got the bytebin "thanks for emailing -- you will receive a reply soon" email, which is automatically emailed when they receive my message, two minutes after I sent it

lisa said:

But I got the bytebin "thanks for emailing -- you will receive a reply soon" email, which is automatically emailed when they receive my message, two minutes after I sent it
    Still, that doesn't mean that it actually showed up for Lisa until two (now three) days ago