are there any worlds where you can farm revenant?

WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
And can you actually farm revenantss instead of randomly finding them? I gotta do a quest to find them and kill 20 normal ones and 5 dires. And It's taken be a while to find any.

Comments

• Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    There def. is a revenant farm but i forgot what its called. Check come and visit section.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,655
    Hallucination Peak.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 224
    Go to Hell Spawners
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    @Hydroblade29 thanks a lot that place is great! I stayed long after I finished to farm XP.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    Flatline falls by the expiator
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 287

Hallucination Peak.

*wink wink* ;)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    edited June 13
    Messy hell

Edited to add

Where is messy hell? I cant seem to find it
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

Messy hell

Edited to add

Isn't it called messy spawners?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 287

Messy hell

Edited to add

Isn't it called messy spawners?
    Messy Spawners is a Deep Biome. Messy hell is a copy of Messy Spawners, but in a Hell Biome.

Although, I'm biased towards Hallucination Peak
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    Hallucination peak is by far my favorate xp and ectoplasm farm. Spawnalot has lots of scap metal and pet/egg terras. Tiger of hell is my one stop shop for jerky/power jerky and canisters. I also have a small but usefull bunny trapping station. Its private though
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    Retta said:

Flatline falls by the expiator

For some players, the game glitches when next to the expiator. The way to fix btw is to type /sp and wait 2-5mins for the command to load.