Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

are there any worlds where you can farm revenant?

WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
And can you actually farm revenantss instead of randomly finding them? I gotta do a quest to find them and kill 20 normal ones and 5 dires. And It's taken be a while to find any.

Comments

• Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 367
    There def. is a revenant farm but i forgot what its called. Check come and visit section.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,815
    Hallucination Peak.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 499
    Go to Hell Spawners
  • WilliamdanielWilliamdaniel purififying worlds and planting trees and flowers.Member Posts: 57
    @Hydroblade29 thanks a lot that place is great! I stayed long after I finished to farm XP.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    Flatline falls by the expiator
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 679

Hallucination Peak.

*wink wink* ;)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336
    edited June 2017
    Messy hell

Edited to add

Where is messy hell? I cant seem to find it
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,910

Messy hell

Edited to add

Isn't it called messy spawners?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 679

Messy hell

Edited to add

Isn't it called messy spawners?
    Messy Spawners is a Deep Biome. Messy hell is a copy of Messy Spawners, but in a Hell Biome.

Although, I'm biased towards Hallucination Peak
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    Hallucination peak is by far my favorate xp and ectoplasm farm. Spawnalot has lots of scap metal and pet/egg terras. Tiger of hell is my one stop shop for jerky/power jerky and canisters. I also have a small but usefull bunny trapping station. Its private though
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    Retta said:

Flatline falls by the expiator

For some players, the game glitches when next to the expiator. The way to fix btw is to type /sp and wait 2-5mins for the command to load.