Crack the Code #2: Win a Leap Quest

ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,646
Welcome to the second Crack the Code.
Unlike the first Crack the Code, which was just a jumble of letters and that was the whole code,
this is an actual small (relatively easy) puzzle that contains clues that have to be solved with clues.
The first clue is a message hidden within an image attached to this discussion.
You may freely work together and discuss the clues wherever you like, but do know that only one person may claim the prize; the person who will
have solved all clues first. Good luck.
size116.jpg
512 x 512 - 143K

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,646
    Before I forget, @lisa
    lisa said:

Why did no one tag me in this? I LOVE CIPHERS AND STUFF!!! ARG (literally like alternate reality games). I am angry at all of you now. ;)

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 376
    @ItzDennisz in image is it words?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    I don't get it...
    Found hint on pockleton
    edited June 15
    @ItzDennisz is the clue the illuminati bandanna?
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    edited June 15
    I open the picture via an hexadecimal converter and got this:

Ceasar 3's window

Juhhwlqjv lq rughu wr vroyh wkh iluvw foxh brx kdyh wr ilqg vwulqj vlch rqh lqmsj dqg uhpryh dqb fkdudfwhuv wkdw gr qrw orrn olnh ohwwhuv dqg frqyhuw wkn fkdudfyuhuv brx duh ohiw xlwk lqwr qrupdo doskdehwlfdo ohwwhuv wkhq uhpryh wkn vsdfhv dqg hqwhu lw dv d vxedggvhvv wr zzzlwcghqqlvcqhw jrrg oxfn
    The 3rd ceasars shift doesnt work so i tried others. I got a result from shift 23 and it says

Greetings in order to solve the first clue you have to find string size one injpg and remove any characters that do not look like letters and convert thk characvrers you are left uith into normal alphabetical letters then remove thk spaces and enter it as a subaddsess to wwwitzdennisznet good luck
    Had a few typographical errors but im too lazy to re correct them. Should i check line one of the original jpeg? Or youll supply us with more clues?
    Post edited by Romyrjohnandrei on
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    edited June 15
    Ignore
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    edited June 15
    I doesnt matter, i already completed that part

After trying to find what you talked about, i realize i have no chance. I admit i dont know whats going on lol
    edited June 15

I open the picture via an hexadecimal converter and got this:
    Ceasar 3's window

Juhhwlqjv lq rughu wr vroyh wkh iluvw foxh brx kdyh wr ilqg vwulqj vlch rqh lqmsj dqg uhpryh dqb fkdudfwhuv wkdw gr qrw orrn olnh ohwwhuv dqg frqyhuw wkn fkdudfyuhuv brx duh ohiw xlwk lqwr qrupdo doskdehwlfdo ohwwhuv wkhq uhpryh wkn vsdfhv dqg hqwhu lw dv d vxedggvhvv wr zzzlwcghqqlvcqhw jrrg oxfn

The 3rd ceasars shift doesnt work so i tried others. I got a result from shift 23 and it says

Greetings in order to solve the first clue you have to find string size one injpg and remove any characters that do not look like letters and convert thk characvrers you are left uith into normal alphabetical letters then remove thk spaces and enter it as a subaddsess to wwwitzdennisznet good luck

Had a few typographical errors but im too lazy to re correct them. Should i check line one of the original jpeg? Or youll supply us with more clues?

Your hexadecimal converter screwed up the clue.. You can find it just by opening the file in notepad++ lol
    Oh lol
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    I was inverting the colors on my phone to see the picture in the correct colors thinking I was smart, then all this stuff I don't understand pops up.......
    Need help guys, since im on tablet, i cant open the codes.
    The clue is on line 116, just remove all the characters that are not letters and add it to this url

Www.itzdennisz.net/(the characters on line 116 goes here)
    Giving up already? xd
    Nope
    i dont have notepad ++ neither do i want to pay for it so...
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King ՀայաստանMember Posts: 840

i dont have notepad ++ neither do i want to pay for it so...

Notepad ++ is free here's its official site https://notepad-plus-plus.org
    ohhh i see, i was looking on the app store
    Meanwhile, in a world where not everyone is too lazy to actually do something for once..

Meanwhile, in a world where not everyone is too lazy to actually do something for once..

give hints lol

give hints lol
    You already have one am I supposed to hint hints now?
    edited June 26

give hints lol
    You already have one am I supposed to hint hints now?
    Working on it as soon as my computer gets fixed.

Notepad ++ on android is kinda bonkers. When characters that look like arabic(i think) gets deleted from the line, it jumps to another line, then the next line overlaps with the current line. Up to the point where you dont get anything when typed as your subaddress
    @ItzDennisz what encoding should i read line 116 in? all i get is an error404 not found
    this is the revised version of the ceasars shift

greetings in order to solve the first clue you have to find string sizeoneonesix in sizeoneonesixjpg and remove any characters that do not look like letters and convert the characters you are left with into normal alphabetical letters then remove the spaces and enter it as a subaddress to wwwitzdennisznet good luck
    edited July 3
    this line?
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 663
    edited July 3
    lol i can't believe you guys would work this hard for a leap

a leaps a leap

lol i can't believe you wouldn't work for something.

oh wait nvm i do believe that.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    Anybody win this thing yet?