Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New Mass World Machine

2»

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 501
    Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Exploders are electric and fire, how about an ice one? So it really mixes things up on a farm

Just a random quirky idea, but what if they put a self destruct option on the exploder that was equivalent to a giant bomb? But of course, it'd destroy the exploder when activated.
    If that breaks blocks I wouldn't be surprised to see them get abused. It'd be fun to watch. Well, probably. Depends if any of them self destruct too close to one of my builds or not.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 412

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Exploders are electric and fire, how about an ice one? So it really mixes things up on a farm

Just a random quirky idea, but what if they put a self destruct option on the exploder that was equivalent to a giant bomb? But of course, it'd destroy the exploder when activated.
    If that breaks blocks I wouldn't be surprised to see them get abused. It'd be fun to watch. Well, probably. Depends if any of them self destruct too close to one of my builds or not.
    I'm thinking about clearing worlds with it lol
    edited July 2017
    Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Is that before or after you accidentally -whispers under breath- (on purpose) place one a LITTLE too close to someone's unprotected home and Or someone places one too close to your builds.
    Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. I'd make the deadliest minefields around spawns! >:D

Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Is that before or after you accidentally -whispers under breath- (on purpose) place one a LITTLE too close to someone's unprotected home and Or someone places one too close to your builds.
    Don't get me wrong, I like the idea. I'd make the deadliest minefields around spawns! >:D
    Talking about clearing dirt...
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Would the resulting explosion destroy blocks like dirt?
    Yeah, it would basically be a steam-powered mega bomb. People who have no love for purple crystals can use it to farm.
    Shadow711 said:

Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Yeah, it would basically be a steam-powered mega bomb. People who have no love for purple crystals can use it to farm.
    You mean reds, right?
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Yeah I know. Still a chance you could take someone else's property down with the dirt. Also why not mine it? I hear 100K of the stuff goes for a dia or so.

Shadow711 said:

Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

You mean reds, right?
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Yeah I know. Still a chance you could take someone else's property down with the dirt. Also why not mine it? I hear 100K of the stuff goes for a dia or so.
    That's a lot of work id rather blow it up. I don't have to worry about people's builds cause I own 30+ empty worlds
    I feel like some kind of sonar map would be more accurate to display worlds