Community Project: Abandoned World Remodel

AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
Hi all.. Sorry for the short break, had some life stuff happen. But nonetheless the Abandoned World Remodel Project will be put into motion. Basically what this project consists of is community members coming together to rebuild a world that was left to rot after being picked dry of resources.

The first world that will be remodeled is Lower Pixelnust. I have placed some plaques in locations in which I think some structures would fit well, but feel free to adjust as needed to make the build flow. I look foward to seeing you all on this build an builds in the future!

Happy Building! (Use of personal protectors recommended)

Comments

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    i will check it out when i can, pretty busy right now. sounds cool
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 351
    Sounds like a good project
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,317
    Good luck!
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Found the final purifier component. Now for the purifier itself
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347

Found the final purifier component. Now for the purifier itself

Awesome!
    Hey all. There is still a whole bunch of free space left in the Lower Pixelnust Project! Don't be shy and let's make this world look as good as before the apocalypse.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Aspire said:

Hey all. There is still a whole bunch of free space left in the Lower Pixelnust Project! Don't be shy and let's make this world look as good as before the apocalypse.

Ok im trying my best to find the purifier

Aspire said:

Ok im trying my best to find the purifier
    Thanks!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 351
    I may come and check it out. Might as well build some while I'm there.
    You were afk for almost 15 minutes, i built a part of the spawn
    -bump-
    Sorry for lack of activity, RL issues(had to adult), but the project is still active! I've added Pixelnust Manor and The small crystal mine underneath. There is still a ton of land for grabs so dont be shy!
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 773
    edited June 30
    Found the Purifier and Recycler, and all missing parts.
    EDIT: They have both been activated.
    20170630124130_1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 287K
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    Might I file in a request for after this world is finished? A world I'd like to see remodeled is either Leekswade Glen or Barkingwarry Woods. Both were worlds I went to early on, in fact, the first two worlds I visited whilst playing on my Zeta account. Thus they hold quite the value to me. I'd be indebted to whomever fixes these worlds.
    Dr_Derp said:

Found the Purifier and Recycler, and all missing parts.
    EDIT: They have both been activated.

Thanks @Dr_Derp and good to see you again!

Might I file in a request for after this world is finished? A world I'd like to see remodeled is either Leekswade Glen or Barkingwarry Woods. Both were worlds I went to early on, in fact, the first two worlds I visited whilst playing on my Zeta account. Thus they hold quite the value to me. I'd be indebted to whomever fixes these worlds.

I'll keep them in mind