Builders, PvPers, Merchants, All Peoples of Deepworld—I Need Your Opinion! :D =^•.•^=

LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
edited June 19 in Gripes and Grins
Summer is finally here (at least for those of us in the northern hemisphere). The seemingly endless rain that I've been getting persists in spite of the 91 degree weather outside, and even when the rain ceases for a mere minute, the bugs emerge. The outside just isn't ideal for me, so I slipped into my Deepworld addiction yet again.
I read a book this summer and I was inspired. I was inspired to make every action of mine an action that would make someone happy. (I promise I'm not going to get all philosophical on you lol.) See, I spend a lot of time in unexplored worlds, and with little of "value" to show for it. So I decided that I'm going to dedicate my time in unexplored worlds to collecting basic materials—something that's always in demand but not so much that people actually "make a living" off of gathering them.
As of recently I haven't seen many projects, cities, or just building in general, which is really unfortunate. When a newbie in a new world asks, "anybody wanna build with me?" there's usually no response. Overall, there's this previously unknown lack of desire to build. I aim to give the community some motivation to build, so I plan to host a giveaway sometime in the near future! I want to give away some basic materials, in addition to a lot of crystals, diamonds, and maybe even some onyx I find on my journeys.

So my question: How would you like me to distribute the items I'm giving away?

Also leave in the comments: What kinds of basic materials do you need? What are you always running out of? What would you like to see in this giveaway?

Have a great summer you guys, and I hope to see some new projects! As always, just shoot me a pm if you need any help with anything because I'd love to help (:

Builders, PvPers, Merchants, All Peoples of Deepworld—I Need Your Opinion! =^•.•^= 28 votes

1 large prize (ex. 1 person gets 48K ores)
0%
2 or 3 pretty large prizes (ex. 2 people get 24K ores)
3%
BrainGamer 1 vote
6 or so-ish prizes (ex. 6 people get 8K ores)
7%
KaitBGilby 2 votes
A bunch of prizes of decent amounts (ex. 16 people get 3K ores)
35%
AuraItzDenniszipadsRomyrjohnandreiAthenaJacky_Huckleberry_Android2_0DebatorRoseGold 10 votes
Ranked prizes (ex. 1st gets 20K ores, 2nd gets 10K, 3rd 6K, etc.)
25%
tjergozRetro_ChowZacywackoCleoAdkins007RoseGoldmofc1991_Brainstorm_ 7 votes
"Bags" of random assortments
17%
Dr_DerpTannerman14TealHyenaMagicMiesnerMan86 5 votes
Something else? (:
10%
awesomeo13DraculIronManArcher 3 votes

Comments

• DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 516
    For a truely altruistic deed, you need to make as many people happy as you possible can. Good initiative
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,646
    Ok
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    This, of course we can treat as many people with this

16K of an item to first, 8K to second, 4K, 2K, 1K, 500, 250, 125, 60, 30, 15, 5, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4
  • MagicMagic A Magical place. Member Posts: 331
    You should give out lots of wood!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 288
    I like the bags of random resources just because half the time, I have no idea what I actually need until the time comes.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    Does it come with a party and some cake?
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 79
    tbh 3k of each ore is enough to last me a whole year...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 226
    Mofc1991 was hwrw
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    Its better to have it equal to make more people happe
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347

I would be more than happy to build the party hall!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 350
    Something else? (:
    I say a little bit of everything to everyone so no one misses out. Also, It appears I've run out of stone for Blue Brick Base, so that could be in the giveaway.
  • DraculDracul MalkuthMember Posts: 1,526
    Something else? (:
    the traditional deepworld way of course

spam placing everything in times
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    edited June 20
    Aspire said:

I would be more than happy to build the party hall!
    ill bring the fun lol
    Dracul said:

the traditional deepworld way of course

spam placing everything in times

Karma!!! yaayyy!!!!