Players owned world additional option?

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 30
So going back on my early idea of a juke box playing music in Deep World how about music from the players device could be played in the world from the juke box? Others could also hear the music and have a mute option if they didn't want to hear it. What do you guys think of this idea? Is it good, bad, weird? Let me know, I haven't been on for a while so just coming back with ideas.

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 288

So going back on my early idea of a juke box playing music in Deep World how about music from the players device could be played in the world from the juke box? Others could also hear the music and have a mute option if they didn't want to hear it. What do you guys think of this idea? Is it good, bad, weird? Let me know, I haven't been on for a while so just coming back with ideas.

I love this idea. But copyright is also a thing. Maybe have a series of songs that are purchaseable in the Dw crowns shop like emotes and clothes are. These songs would have to be non-copyright though. NCS should be ok! NCS is awesome (non-copyright sounds).
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 516
    TealHyena said:

I love this idea. But copyright is also a thing. Maybe have a series of songs that are purchaseable in the Dw crowns shop like emotes and clothes are. These songs would have to be non-copyright though. NCS should be ok! NCS is awesome (non-copyright sounds).
    Doesnt Mike make his own music? he could easily use that
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 534
    Debator said:

TealHyena said:

Doesnt Mike make his own music? he could easily use that
    Yeah, he does. That'd be an easy win-win for us and the developer.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 288
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,659
    @mikelaurence should make some retro bit music. This can also be a new feature to one of those music thingmajigs I forgot the name of. Each song you have to buy or trade with to play the music machine.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    I would like the option to zoom in and out over my owned worlds. Maybe a feature unlocked when it's 100% explored?
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    well, how entertaining will this music be? i already listen to music sometimes from another app. Anyways, this addition would, if anything, hurt me rather than help me.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359

well, how entertaining will this music be? i already listen to music sometimes from another app. Anyways, this addition would, if anything, hurt me rather than help me.

Allowing players to play sounds on the game for others to hear could be.... Abused in so many ways. Sounds can't be censored like chat can.