Minor texture glitch

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693
edited June 24 in Bugs
I happened to loot a few terrepus eggs from a crate, and got the texture of resin instead of the egg. It didn't stay like this in my inventory, but only when it showed it to me the first time. It's no big deal or anything, but I thought that I might as well point it out so it can be easily fixed.

IMG_2562.PNG
1136 x 640 - 755K

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 347
    This happens regularly. Not sure why. It's not a glitch per say, just something that happens
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,309
    Just like how looted cat/dog crates appear as iron scrap.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693
    The egg appears like that because it turns to resin when you break it. Should be an easy fix... don't quote me on that though.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    edited June 25
    Shadow711 said:

The egg appears like that because it turns to resin when you break it. Should be an easy fix... don't quote me on that though.

this makes so much more sense now. but i have a question then. why doesnt acid vats apear as regular vats when looted from chest-o-plenty?

by the way, i just quoted you
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693

Shadow711 said:

this makes so much more sense now. but i have a question then. why doesnt acid vats apear as regular vats when looted from chest-o-plenty?

by the way, i just quoted you
    Uhh.. maybe they fixed that one? Or maybe because they are a set loot, because set loot never changes.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    Speaking of texture glitches, have we still not fixed those borked cacti outside Paint Bunkers? And along the same line have we still not fixed that wood backdrop with the screwy texture in that one dungeon type?

These bugs have been here as long as the "new" dungeon types (since there were bunkers before) but they still exist.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    BOOKSHELVES