Why to ban jerkeys,power jerkey,filets,power filets

Rocky17deathRocky17death Member Posts: 10
edited June 26 in Applicants Post Here
People have been in jerkey farms when there not even playing collecting loads of jerkeys and then when they go to pvp worlds its like there immortal cause they never die because they using jerkeys say 333 if u vote to ban jerkeys and filets they have made dw unfair

Comments

• MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    edited June 26

People have been in jerkey farms when there not even playing collecting loads of jerkeys and then when they go to pvp worlds its like there immortal cause they never die because they using jerkeys say 333 if u vote to ban jerkeys and filets they have made dw unfair

This will never happen. They have already nerfed jerky farms, yes, but it would be impossible to completely remove the only fast way of healing in the game. Some problems include:
    Not being able to complete dungeons in one go
    Exo skin/ Exo Suits being waaayyy too overpowered
    New players getting frustrated by immortal brains that they cant kill with low level guns

Besides, PvP isnt even a big deal
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    I... why?

Also, nobody made Deepworld unfair, but I made Deepworld Fair
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 287
    There is an age limit on this game, right?

Right?

RIGHT????
    TealHyena said:

Right?

RIGHT????

You need bigger 'rights'

TealHyena said:

Right?

RIGHT????

You need bigger 'rights'
    Darn.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    ◀️▶️
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 147

If you're having problems in PvP because of jerky users, then counter them with jerky :) or bombs, either way, doesn't matter.

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 222
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 658
    bad idea man
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 348
    The odds of healing items being removed:
    1:2900021

The odds of more healing items being added:
    2900021:1
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529

Yup! You got that right. They'll add all kinds of new food stuff soon.

Soon....
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,278
    edited June 27
    Just because it doesnt benifit you,doesnt mean it shouldnt benifit everyone. Why dont you try going on a jerky farm?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

Well, there was no specified time for those odds, so "never" could also work out
  • DebatorDebator time out chairMember Posts: 514
    333 xD
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Blargleargorgugublugoop is a place in GlopistanasiaropelargblarghoopybadookyMember Posts: 348
    When new healing items will be added: Reality soon (a couple of months)
    When all healing items will be removed: Deepworld soon (years)
  • Rocky17deathRocky17death Member Posts: 10
    How about giving jerkeys a cool down

Explain exactly why this is helpful?

they already have a cooldown. they can only be used once every second. rather, you could just spam 5 power jerky in 1 second and be fully healed.

• Rocky17deathRocky17death Member Posts: 10
    They need to extend the time thats still too little

They need to extend the time thats still too little

Just remember, whatever they can do, you can do... unless they hack or something
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    Stand in the middle of a 3x3 square of onyx in a non pvp world and then surround that with 3layers of reinforced iron. You are now unkillable
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 304
    The game's going to die before healing items are removed...

Sure, nice idea but knowing use we'll find some other way to stay alive even without jerkies and the like. For instance: Canisters! No jerky, no problem! We'll spam those even more. Then again this might not be too bad. I'd profit from a canister farm then...

Remove that? Meh, we'll make something else up.

-Zeta_Reaper Ingame
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 304
    So there! I assessed two sides to the argument. Sort of.
  • TishkuTishku Hii, I want to dieeMember Posts: 12
    ..it's a game bro.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 359
    Ban guns....... (Ted nugent screeches in the distance)
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 351
    Getting rid of jerky means compensating for the thousands of pounds people have spend on jerky packs over time, that wouldn't happen, it would be corporate suicide.
    Also, regaining health and using consumables that you have looted or worked for is one of the key parts of the game.
    Farming might not be working hard for such things but I just think that one nerf was enough.
    Farming worlds would be obsolete, and I don't think any developer of any game would make so much of other people's creations obsolete, there would be outrage.
    Seten said:

Getting rid of jerky means compensating for the thousands of pounds people have spend on jerky packs over time, that wouldn't happen, it would be corporate suicide.
    Also, regaining health and using consumables that you have looted or worked for is one of the key parts of the game.
    Farming might not be working hard for such things but I just think that one nerf was enough.
    Farming worlds would be obsolete, and I don't think any developer of any game would make so much of other people's creations obsolete, there would be outrage.

Agreed. I'd be pissed off too since I've made a couple of farms as well. Those things are hard to build sometimes...

Seten said:

Agreed. I'd be pissed off too since I've made a couple of farms as well. Those things are hard to build sometimes...
    ive procrastinated finishing mine for over 3 months now : p ...help...
    edited July 1

Seten said:

I'm still busy with my current farm...it's HELL. No wonder large world farms are so few and far between.
    EDIT: Oh, well not like Hell as in the biome or name. Hell as in the turn of phrase.

Seten said:

I'm still busy with my current farm...it's HELL. No wonder large world farms are so few and far between.
    EDIT: Oh, well not like Hell as in the biome or name. Hell as in the turn of phrase.
    mine is a medium brain world. you never hate spikes so much until you try filling in the underground of brain worlds