A Giant Diamond!!

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529
I've had this random idea in my head for a while now. What if this thing existed in ARTIC (not attic lmao) biomes, and appeared the same way orange crystals do? It would basically be the orange crystal of the artic. (Also, it looks cool.)

You know, maybe we could just craft it from 4-8 diamonds. That'd make sense.

(Mind my drawing.. in a way it kind of looks like it belongs in the old textures.

Post edited by Shadow711 on
IMG_2566.JPG
1136 x 640 - 58K

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    @Shadow711 lack of onyx? I've found onyx in artics
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529
    Retta said:

Woops. I thought diamonds replaced onyx in artic worlds. After all these years, i thought-- no, I KNEW there wasn't... but there was..

I lied to myself.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    Shadow711 said:

Retta said:

Woops. I thought diamonds replaced onyx in artic worlds. After all these years, i thought-- no, I KNEW there wasn't... but there was..

I lied to myself.
    onyx does seem rare in arctic worlds, havent found any in them yet
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 223
    It's actually pronounced Oynx
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,543
    mofc1991 said:

It's actually pronounced Oynx

No onyx is pronounced how it is spelled
    on·yx = oniks
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149
    edited June 28
    We have too many diamonds in attic biomes, why not in basement biomes or kitchen biomes?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 529

We have too many diamonds in attic biomes, why not in basement biomes or kitchen biomes?

I personally think we should put it in the bedroom biome. Putting the element of suprise before marriage is beautiful.
    Shadow711 said:

I personally think we should put it in the bedroom biome. Putting the element of suprise before marriage is beautiful.
    ...what
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 307
    Aye, then what do we give the other biomes? Temperate deserves some love!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,904

I'm thinking he said arctic bc diamonds can only be found in arctic worlds so
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 307
    ipads said:

I'm thinking he said arctic bc diamonds can only be found in arctic worlds so
    Yeah, I know. I just mean what other biome exclusive ore or resource can we give the other biomes that parallel orange crystals the way "Giant Diamonds" would.
    The temperate part was just pure snark.
    snark1
    snärk/
    noun
    an imaginary animal (used to refer to someone or something that is difficult to track down).

oh, so thats what it means

snark1
    snärk/
    noun
    an imaginary animal (used to refer to someone or something that is difficult to track down).

Wrong definition, sport. Try the Translations, word origin, and more definitions tab. It's saying "click me, my second definition is the word tense!"

Then again, how many people are actually known to do that the first time around isn't high so no faults here, there, or anywhere.

Or is there really no fault? :wink:

-That narcissist who keeps signing himself off.

snark1
    snärk/
    noun

Wrong definition, sport. Try the Translations, word origin, and more definitions tab. It's saying "click me, my second definition is the word tense!"

Then again, how many people are actually known to do that the first time around isn't high so no faults here, there, or anywhere.

i need a better google, while im at it i could use a better brain too...

snark1
    snärk/
    noun

i need a better google, while im at it i could use a better brain too...
    That one's fine. Your brain seems fine.
    Google however has FAILED YOU!

Excuse me while I walk over to Google Headquarters. See you in the next life.