New update

I think you should add more items I mean ya it has a lot of items already but can you add a lot of new wepons including mele we need more mele wepons the only mele wepons we have is cane, rapier and sledge hammer plzz add more wepons including ranged and can you make it so onyx,crystals, and beryllium is not so rare its like theres only 1 of each rare ore in the worlds.

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 351
    First: New summer updates are supposedly around the corner!
    Second: Any tinkering with the rarity of items is always a bad idea, it can completely change values of items. If you want onyx, diamonds, etc, you'll just need to mine more :wink:
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 702
    I really hate having to say soon to someone who doesn't know about Deepworld's version of soon... but new items will come soon.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 423
    SOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Eh, new items means more time for developers to program them before the next update. "Soon" might turn into "Eventually" if they decide to add a ton of new items
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 37
    Never will happen....it's like talking to a wall...don't matter how much money you spend they will not add new items.... they actually make you guys design stuff because well I'm sure you know why
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    New summer update!

1 year later: We're waiting, we're waiting
    2 years later: We're waiting, we're waiting
    3 years later: We're waiting, we're waiting
    So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one:
    We're waiting, we're....alright I give up.

This is basically every update in a nutshell. Doesn't hurt to dream but I wouldn't count on it.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 351
    CrazyQ said:

Never will happen....it's like talking to a wall...don't matter how much money you spend they will not add new items.... they actually make you guys design stuff because well I'm sure you know why

Get a life and stop policing this Forums just to tell everyone what a dying game this is.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 431
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 444
    TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

Get a life and stop policing this Forums just to tell everyone what a dying game this is.
    Didn't expect to hear Teal say that.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,718
    Soon, JK never.

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

i think we are all just tired of crazyQ's posts. pessimists have that effect on people.

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

i think we are all just tired of crazyQ's posts. pessimists have that effect on people.
    Meh. I'm a pessimist and I don't evoke reactions like Teal's.

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

i feel like you are more of a realist.

re·al·ist
    ˈrēəlist/
    noun
    a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

re·al·ist
    ˈrēəlist/
    noun
    a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.
    I'm a little bit of both. Of course, sometimes I'm too much of a realist.

Maybe that's why I get called a nihilist sometimes...
    Anyways, off topic. Back to the update.

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

re·al·ist
    ˈrēəlist/
    noun

what update? : p

TealHyena said:

CrazyQ said:

re·al·ist
    ˈrēəlist/
    noun

what update? : p
    Good point.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Summer updates.... its already rainy season here in the philippines and still no updates...