New Content Suggestions

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Inception said:

You'd think someone would mention items. I'd suggest a Giga Bomb (Because there is no kill like overkill) and I'd suggest a Micro Bomb (For precision kills and when you need to destroy only a few blocks) but we've got a lot of bombs as it stands. Also why don't bombs cause nearby gunpowder to explode and destroy blocks anymore. And why kill off Tree Root blocks?!

-Runs in circles-

I have a world that still has tree roots
    So do I. I have quite a few worlds like that actually. I'm just wondering, why'd they get removed in the first place...although that question belongs in another thread.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    I have a thread about a new mass machine idea. It recieved a lot of positive feedback. Should be on page 2 named: New Mass World Machine I believe
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 406
    Inception said:

I have a thread about a new mass machine idea. It recieved a lot of positive feedback. Should be on page 2 named: New Mass World Machine I believe

Neat. I'll check it out and I'll give feedback on it.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541

Plus, @Debator it's on forums and this topic's kinda heating up fast. So you have another shot. But knowing this game that shot's gonna miss by so many miles you'd question if the shooter even had eyes.

Because, DeepWorld.

sorry I kinda miss the point you are making
    Debator said:

Plus, @Debator it's on forums and this topic's kinda heating up fast. So you have another shot. But knowing this game that shot's gonna miss by so many miles you'd question if the shooter even had eyes.

Because, DeepWorld.

It's satire.
    But it refers to the fact that:
    1. This post has quite a few views and comments.
    2. That link well, links to the "Ideas" section where people can be deferred to vote.
    As for the missed shot?
    It refers to the fact that they never really do anything with the Ideas section, and that player ideas tend to not be acknowledged, or acknowledged and forgotten.
    I wonder if I should broaden the title...
    It's not merely biomes but items and the like. Eh, I'll give it more time.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422
    I like space biome too <3 looks so sick
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541

Debator said:

Because, DeepWorld.

It's satire.
    2. That link well, links to the "Ideas" section where people can be deferred to vote.
    As for the missed shot?
    It refers to the fact that they never really do anything with the Ideas section, and that player ideas tend to not be acknowledged, or acknowledged and forgotten.
    Yeah then I guessed right. Dont want to make a statement without understanding it
    Debator said:

Debator said:

Because, DeepWorld.

It's satire.
    As for the missed shot?
    Yeah then I guessed right. Dont want to make a statement without understanding it
    I figured you had the correct impression of what I said. Lol, looks like I guessed right as well.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    I don't think you just started on the wait list for the space biome, the idea has been on the codex for a few years and has the 3rd most votes so far
    New idea..... Sun biome. You enter.... And you die..... Over... And over...... And over
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 554
    Inception said:

New idea..... Sun biome. You enter.... And you die..... Over... And over...... And over

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    i never back down from a challenge

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    What if the challenge is to back down...
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    Challenge accepted.
    Paradox: Backing down from a challenge but item to back down from not specified in item: Challenge
    404 Error: Item challenge not found
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    good thing my second rule is never to answer "what if" questions

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    The challenge is to backdown
    edited July 1
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    IMG_0474.PNG
    640 x 1136 - 883K

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds like a challenge.
    -stretches-
    image.jpeg
    624 x 470 - 74K
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 279
    Mofc1991 was here.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396
    mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Why do you keep doing that?

Also, I too have an idea. A mechanical world! The ground will have dirt replaced with iron blocks, limestone will be replaced with copper blocks, etc., and there will be bunkers that can have one of three mechs inside: Globulus/acid, Magmarran/lava, and Aquamarine/water. The mechs would be drivable, and they would shoot their specific element. Also, the brains there will have a metal coating on their tanks, terrapi would be mechanical, automata will be more abundant, and there would be new mobs called Biobots that sort of look like steampunk versions of the t-800 from Terminator. They would have guns as or in one of their hands, and they would drop batteries and different scrap metals. The normal bunkers in the world would drop costumes and items that are more mechanical/steampunk, and the factory-looking dungeons would occasionally drop a Biobot costume with normal hands or a Biobot teleportational device, which would be a consumable that spawns a teleporting Biobot which has a chance to drop another device called a Scout travel device, which if equipped, it will allow the player to teleport a short distance (1-9 blocks). I realize this probably won't be added, but it would still be cool to have a steampunk thing in a steampunk game. Deepworld is lacking steampunkness.

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Also, I too have an idea. A mechanical world! The ground will have dirt replaced with iron blocks, limestone will be replaced with copper blocks, etc., and there will be bunkers that can have one of three mechs inside: Globulus/acid, Magmarran/lava, and Aquamarine/water. The mechs would be drivable, and they would shoot their specific element. Also, the brains there will have a metal coating on their tanks, terrapi would be mechanical, automata will be more abundant, and there would be new mobs called Biobots that sort of look like steampunk versions of the t-800 from Terminator. They would have guns as or in one of their hands, and they would drop batteries and different scrap metals. The normal bunkers in the world would drop costumes and items that are more mechanical/steampunk, and the factory-looking dungeons would occasionally drop a Biobot costume with normal hands or a Biobot teleportational device, which would be a consumable that spawns a teleporting Biobot which has a chance to drop another device called a Scout travel device, which if equipped, it will allow the player to teleport a short distance (1-9 blocks). I realize this probably won't be added, but it would still be cool to have a steampunk thing in a steampunk game. Deepworld is lacking steampunkness.
    Know what's funny? I had an idea for a world that was basically just a gigantic machine. That was years ago...but it'/ good to hear such an idea again. I imagine they'd be automata heaven!

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Know what's funny? I had an idea for a world that was basically just a gigantic machine. That was years ago...but it'/ good to hear such an idea again. I imagine they'd be automata heaven!
    This sounds like somthing to build in a mini temparate biome.......
    Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

I had the idea long before mini temperates, lel.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 396

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    I will help. If you want or don't want. I'll help anyways.

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    Ok I need a rubber band 2 jars of nails a brown egg a white egg a red egg and a blue duck. I'll also need 4 cherries WITH ONLY HALF THE STEMS and a wooden ring...
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    Ok I need a rubber band 2 jars of nails a brown egg a white egg a red egg and a blue duck. I'll also need 4 cherries WITH ONLY HALF THE STEMS and a wooden ring...
    I'll get the cherries. Should they be normal sized or giant cherries?

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    I'll get the cherries. Should they be normal sized or giant cherries?
    Whaaaaat?