New Content Suggestions

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Why do you keep doing that?

Also, I too have an idea. A mechanical world! The ground will have dirt replaced with iron blocks, limestone will be replaced with copper blocks, etc., and there will be bunkers that can have one of three mechs inside: Globulus/acid, Magmarran/lava, and Aquamarine/water. The mechs would be drivable, and they would shoot their specific element. Also, the brains there will have a metal coating on their tanks, terrapi would be mechanical, automata will be more abundant, and there would be new mobs called Biobots that sort of look like steampunk versions of the t-800 from Terminator. They would have guns as or in one of their hands, and they would drop batteries and different scrap metals. The normal bunkers in the world would drop costumes and items that are more mechanical/steampunk, and the factory-looking dungeons would occasionally drop a Biobot costume with normal hands or a Biobot teleportational device, which would be a consumable that spawns a teleporting Biobot which has a chance to drop another device called a Scout travel device, which if equipped, it will allow the player to teleport a short distance (1-9 blocks). I realize this probably won't be added, but it would still be cool to have a steampunk thing in a steampunk game. Deepworld is lacking steampunkness.
    Know what's funny? I had an idea for a world that was basically just a gigantic machine. That was years ago...but it'/ good to hear such an idea again. I imagine they'd be automata heaven!
    This sounds like somthing to build in a mini temparate biome.......
    I had the idea long before mini temperates, lel.
    Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Also, I too have an idea. A mechanical world! The ground will have dirt replaced with iron blocks, limestone will be replaced with copper blocks, etc., and there will be bunkers that can have one of three mechs inside: Globulus/acid, Magmarran/lava, and Aquamarine/water. The mechs would be drivable, and they would shoot their specific element. Also, the brains there will have a metal coating on their tanks, terrapi would be mechanical, automata will be more abundant, and there would be new mobs called Biobots that sort of look like steampunk versions of the t-800 from Terminator. They would have guns as or in one of their hands, and they would drop batteries and different scrap metals. The normal bunkers in the world would drop costumes and items that are more mechanical/steampunk, and the factory-looking dungeons would occasionally drop a Biobot costume with normal hands or a Biobot teleportational device, which would be a consumable that spawns a teleporting Biobot which has a chance to drop another device called a Scout travel device, which if equipped, it will allow the player to teleport a short distance (1-9 blocks). I realize this probably won't be added, but it would still be cool to have a steampunk thing in a steampunk game. Deepworld is lacking steampunkness.
    Know what's funny? I had an idea for a world that was basically just a gigantic machine. That was years ago...but it'/ good to hear such an idea again. I imagine they'd be automata heaven!
    Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    I will help. If you want or don't want. I'll help anyways.
    Ok I need a rubber band 2 jars of nails a brown egg a white egg a red egg and a blue duck. I'll also need 4 cherries WITH ONLY HALF THE STEMS and a wooden ring...
    I'll get the cherries. Should they be normal sized or giant cherries?
    Whaaaaat?
    Giant cherries it is. Be warned, you MIGHT want to boil them before doing anything. Three times in fact. And handle them with a stick or some other instrument you can use that you can move it WITHOUT having to come in contact with them.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 648
    edited July 2
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    Ok I need a rubber band 2 jars of nails a brown egg a white egg a red egg and a blue duck. I'll also need 4 cherries WITH ONLY HALF THE STEMS and a wooden ring...
    Got the blue duck.

After all, it looks like I won't ever be using it again.... ;(

Here @alphastorm. If anyone asks, you found them playing PAC-MAN.

image image
    IMG_2592.PNG
    1380 x 1554 - 110K
    IMG_2593.PNG
    135 x 109 - 36K
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Shadow711 said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    Got the blue duck.

Probably why he looks so sad.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394

Shadow711 said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    Got the blue duck.

Probably why he looks so sad.
    Almost there
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    @Inception don't forget that guys prosthetic leg
    Retta said:

It's the other guys eye I haven't gotten yet
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    Retta said:

i get it. heh, its funny when i get a joke huh? xD
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    I can get a brown and a white egg, but white egg first.
    Jacky said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want

Inception said:

Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Mofc1991 was here.

Same here
    Ima do it
    i can help. if you want
    I can get a brown and a white egg, but white egg first.
    So are we still getting eggs @Jacky?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 723
    They should add a human body biome. Travel down the hills of Astopia and into the dirt tunnel. Or you could travel around the trunk like- oh. But you could always travel through the Jewel Forest. Why they call it that I may never know.

They should add a human body biome. Travel down the hills of Astopia and into the dirt tunnel. Or you could travel around the trunk like- oh. But you could always travel through the Jewel Forest. Why they call it that I may never know.

Gonna have to wear the gas mask or rebreather in the dirt tunnel
    Inception said:

Gonna have to wear the gas mask or rebreather in the dirt tunnel
    Wonder if that will even help you. Hell, gonna have to wear a mask anywhere on the interior. I don't think we can breathe liquids otherwise. Or stand the smell since y'know, America's that one country.
    How about a biome composed of just airships in the sky and have high winds to contend with. When the wind picks up you have to have at least 1x2 blocks at least 1 block infront of you. If you fall to the bottom of the map you die
    Inception said:

How about a biome composed of just airships in the sky and have high winds to contend with. When the wind picks up you have to have at least 1x2 blocks at least 1 block infront of you. If you fall to the bottom of the map you die

Ooh! How unique. I'd enjoy airship dungeons and the wind mechanic. Of course, it'd be overridden with dungeons since they're y'know, airships. It would also be a noob trap kinda. Since they mine everything, they'd get blown away and die. Space would be similar although there'd probably be no gravity period making navigation an utter nightmare. Or at least 0 G. Anyways off topic. I like your idea.

Inception said:

Ooh! How unique. I'd enjoy airship dungeons and the wind mechanic. Of course, it'd be overridden with dungeons since they're y'know, airships. It would also be a noob trap kinda. Since they mine everything, they'd get blown away and die. Space would be similar although there'd probably be no gravity period making navigation an utter nightmare. Or at least 0 G. Anyways off topic. I like your idea.
    For the airships maybe have the sky count towards explored areas, because that would be kinda unfair
    I like the airship idea as well. Maybe it could be an (premium) advanced course, like the deep biome... and to compensate for the lack of danger besides the wind, we could suppress the steam efficiency for the higher you get. (Maybe you spawn on the lowest airship?)
    Shadow711 said:

I like the airship idea as well. Maybe it could be an (premium) advanced course, like the deep biome... and to compensate for the lack of danger besides the wind, we could suppress the steam efficiency for the higher you get. (Maybe you spawn on the lowest airship?)

Or have a reverse spawn. Spawn at the bottom and dig your way up?
    edited July 13
    Instead of dungeons we could have freight ships and armored ships that was used to transport valueables. Could add a flying mob (terrapus with wings?) and some of the ships be extra trashed with a "nest" in it for the mobs to spawn out of

Would give devs a reason to host an airship building contest for designs to use.
    edited July 13
    Maybe the draft will change every ten minutes, too. Left draft pushes you left, and right will push you right.... but up and down are special. Up draft if very rare, and makes steam very efficient and lasting. It also makes you lightweight, and you fall only two or so blocks per second. Down draft though.. that is just uncommon. Down draft makes steam drop by five every second that a gun or steam pack is used. It also makes your character fall faster. (Drafts will be less effective if blocks are on the screen, but only if the draft is on the other side of you.) (like.. say there is a left draft but there are blocks to the left of you.. it wouldn't push you as mush depending on how close you are to it.)
    This is a promising idea
    Well best thing to do is hope @lisa and/or @mikelaurence sees it and likes the idea
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 407
    Fur at this point is useless, how about making drapes/curtains?
    Maybe this could be the new resting place for the airship in a bottle, too. I heard that it doesn't spawn in paint bunkers anymore.
    Shadow711 said:

Maybe this could be the new resting place for the airship in a bottle, too. I heard that it doesn't spawn in paint bunkers anymore.

Yeah, the Sky Biome would indeed be a great place for Airships in a bottle. Perhaps special airships could carry the coveted Chromatic Block and other very rare items. Possibly large cargo ships that only have a small chance to spawn.
    What impact will this have on The economy though? Good? bad? I know i have 7 chromatics and an airship...

What impact will this have on The economy though? Good? bad? I know i have 7 chromatics and an airship...

Well, chromatic blocks would either drop or rise depending on the rarity.. and airships would drop back to one onyx.
    Sorry for double positing, but what if there was only FIVE developer made airship worlds, but for every new day the world is refreshed? That would simulate the airships actually flying away, and make it more of a challange to everybody trying to get the amazing goodies in the ships.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,280
    edited July 14
    Shadow711 said:

Well, chromatic blocks would either drop or rise depending on the rarity.. and airships would drop back to one onyx.
    Chromatic blocks won't rise simply because they don't delete themselves, they may drop for a long while then maybe rise a bit, but they can't rise when more ways to get them are added :P

Also, how about this;
    For every:
    >5 worlds (20% chance to appear in a world) (DO NOT INCLUDE DEEP BIOMES)
    An airship spawns in the world, and...

>for every 10 airships, an airship object spawns into it (10% chance of appearing in airships)
    >every airship has at least one chromatic block and two chromatic backdrops
    >every airship has at least 2 ships in bottles
    >every airship has one mechanical chest / two red chests / one large red chest and one red chest / two small mechanical chests
    >airships contain a separate kind of android which gives separate quests / items(?) / crafting abilities

Shadow711 said:

Chromatic blocks won't rise simply because they don't delete themselves, they may drop for a long while then maybe rise a bit, but they can't rise when more ways to get them are added :P

Also, how about this;
    For every:
    >5 worlds (20% chance to appear in a world) (DO NOT INCLUDE DEEP BIOMES)
    An airship spawns in the world, and...

>for every 10 airships, an airship object spawns into it (10% chance of appearing in airships)
    >every airship has at least one chromatic block and two chromatic backdrops
    >every airship has at least 2 ships in bottles
    >every airship has one mechanical chest / two red chests / one large red chest and one red chest / two small mechanical chests
    >airships contain a separate kind of android which gives separate quests / items(?) / crafting abilities
    I like your way of seeing things.. but for the way these spawn, they would be super rare. Maybe there would be only one of them per day, and they only spawn in worlds generated that day. (1% chance for a second one to generate in a private world)

The chests too, could be a new type of chest. My idea is that there could be a brand new "chromatic chest" for those blocks, and then "cargo crates" which are a 2x2 block and comes in a variety of colors, to determine rarity.
    Shadow711 said:

Sorry for double positing, but what if there was only FIVE developer made airship worlds, but for every new day the world is refreshed? That would simulate the airships actually flying away, and make it more of a challange to everybody trying to get the amazing goodies in the ships.

would it be the same time of day? lets say they refresh at midnight (12:00am)

how would some players ever get to explore that world if they are sleeping/working?

i think a new idea, say, the worlds spawn only as special hunts/dev worlds