New Content Suggestions

1235»

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 648
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I wish they would add more colored blocks for detailed builds

Gt has sercurity cams. Freaking sercurity cams! And crystals! And growable outfits!
    Meanwhile...we have turrets and crystals.
    Well, Growtopia doesn't have guns nearly as cool as ours. Their guns are... pineapple launchers, and six-shooters.

Actually, I'd love to have a six-shooter in this game.
    Don't forget other armed clothing like tanks, tommy gun, bow and arrow (cupid)....
    Aw, them damn hbows? Those took all the RNG out of giveaways. They're just Awful as items.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    This game just needs to make building more entertaining. Thats all experienced players like me do anyways...
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    Think I've posted on this thread too much tbh, BUT:

-Personally I think it would be cool if there was a "miner" bot of sorts, that could mine a specific section or row or earth and everything in it. (Even while you're offline)

-Offer an added incentive for players to keep playing, like a different prize for each and every time they check in, and a larger one if they check in every day for like a month

-Idk about anyone else, but I think it would be cool if there was a way to switch between the old graphics and the new graphics if you wanted to, like a switch of sorts.

I'll undoubtedly think of something else to put on here in the near future probably

And @MiesnerMan86 are you calling me inexperienced because I actually like mining more than building :confused:?

-Personally I think it would be cool if there was a "miner" bot of sorts, that could mine a specific section or row or earth and everything in it. (Even while you're offline)

-Offer an added incentive for players to keep playing, like a different prize for each and every time they check in, and a larger one if they check in every day for like a month

-Idk about anyone else, but I think it would be cool if there was a way to switch between the old graphics and the new graphics if you wanted to, like a switch of sorts.

I'll undoubtedly think of something else to put on here in the near future probably

And @MiesnerMan86 are you calling me inexperienced because I actually like mining more than building :confused:?

I never said i did... its just, why mine if you have everything? Not saying that i do have everything... i just dont NEED anything.

I never said i did... its just, why mine if you have everything? Not saying that i do have everything... i just dont NEED anything.
    Because mining is unpredictable. That's what I like about it. Building there's always a common goal or idea, but mining you never know what's going to happen
    (Sorry for the double post), But anyone else think a jungle biome would be an excellent idea? I mean it could have large amounts of water - meaning fish - and could also have large amounts of rainfall - meaning plants grow faster.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 648

(Sorry for the double post), But anyone else think a jungle biome would be an excellent idea? I mean it could have large amounts of water - meaning fish - and could also have large amounts of rainfall - meaning plants grow faster.

Actually, there's a unimplemented texture for a jungle biome backround, just like the ocean biome.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 422

This game just needs to make building more entertaining. Thats all experienced players like me do anyways...

I dont :P. I build a bit but i like doing minigames and mining. Then I chill with friends

I dont :P. I build a bit but i like doing minigames and mining. Then I chill with friends
    minigames requires someone to build it lol
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Well. This went haywire but I don't really care.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 106
    On the bright side, we have some promising items to be obtainable?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Yes, that is true I suppose @Jsaycool.