New Content Suggestions

1235»

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 730
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I wish they would add more colored blocks for detailed builds

Gt has sercurity cams. Freaking sercurity cams! And crystals! And growable outfits!
    Meanwhile...we have turrets and crystals.
    Well, Growtopia doesn't have guns nearly as cool as ours. Their guns are... pineapple launchers, and six-shooters.

Actually, I'd love to have a six-shooter in this game.
    Don't forget other armed clothing like tanks, tommy gun, bow and arrow (cupid)....
    Aw, them damn hbows? Those took all the RNG out of giveaways. They're just Awful as items.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    This game just needs to make building more entertaining. Thats all experienced players like me do anyways...
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 300
    Think I've posted on this thread too much tbh, BUT:

-Personally I think it would be cool if there was a "miner" bot of sorts, that could mine a specific section or row or earth and everything in it. (Even while you're offline)

-Offer an added incentive for players to keep playing, like a different prize for each and every time they check in, and a larger one if they check in every day for like a month

-Idk about anyone else, but I think it would be cool if there was a way to switch between the old graphics and the new graphics if you wanted to, like a switch of sorts.

I'll undoubtedly think of something else to put on here in the near future probably

And @MiesnerMan86 are you calling me inexperienced because I actually like mining more than building :confused:?

-Personally I think it would be cool if there was a "miner" bot of sorts, that could mine a specific section or row or earth and everything in it. (Even while you're offline)

-Offer an added incentive for players to keep playing, like a different prize for each and every time they check in, and a larger one if they check in every day for like a month

-Idk about anyone else, but I think it would be cool if there was a way to switch between the old graphics and the new graphics if you wanted to, like a switch of sorts.

I'll undoubtedly think of something else to put on here in the near future probably

And @MiesnerMan86 are you calling me inexperienced because I actually like mining more than building :confused:?

I never said i did... its just, why mine if you have everything? Not saying that i do have everything... i just dont NEED anything.

I never said i did... its just, why mine if you have everything? Not saying that i do have everything... i just dont NEED anything.
    Because mining is unpredictable. That's what I like about it. Building there's always a common goal or idea, but mining you never know what's going to happen
    (Sorry for the double post), But anyone else think a jungle biome would be an excellent idea? I mean it could have large amounts of water - meaning fish - and could also have large amounts of rainfall - meaning plants grow faster.

(Sorry for the double post), But anyone else think a jungle biome would be an excellent idea? I mean it could have large amounts of water - meaning fish - and could also have large amounts of rainfall - meaning plants grow faster.

Actually, there's a unimplemented texture for a jungle biome backround, just like the ocean biome.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 450

This game just needs to make building more entertaining. Thats all experienced players like me do anyways...

I dont :P. I build a bit but i like doing minigames and mining. Then I chill with friends

I dont :P. I build a bit but i like doing minigames and mining. Then I chill with friends
    minigames requires someone to build it lol
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    Well. This went haywire but I don't really care.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    On the bright side, we have some promising items to be obtainable?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447
    Yes, that is true I suppose @Jsaycool.
    Lemme dig this up before redundant posts suggesting new items flood front page.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 821
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Gt has sercurity cams. Freaking sercurity cams! And crystals! And growable outfits!
    Well, Growtopia doesn't have guns nearly as cool as ours. Their guns are... pineapple launchers, and six-shooters.

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Don't forget other armed clothing like tanks, tommy gun, bow and arrow (cupid)....
    Golden angel wings, ez to be rich if ur smart enough, balanced economy, monthly updates, events that cover every month of the year, more balanced accessing system, broadcasting system, I could go on and on. Anyone up for a collab on GT?

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Golden angel wings, ez to be rich if ur smart enough, balanced economy, monthly updates, events that cover every month of the year, more balanced accessing system, broadcasting system, I could go on and on. Anyone up for a collab on GT?
    I have three world locks. Enough said.

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Only game I’m actually waiting for the downfall of :sleeping:

Anyways, One ‘idea’ we should definitely steal from GT since y’all kinda getting off topic:

Why not add a item rarity into the game? This would make it much easier to price Ig items, and would allow for easier trade flow, and more trade.

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Anyways, One ‘idea’ we should definitely steal from GT since y’all kinda getting off topic:

Why not add a item rarity into the game? This would make it much easier to price Ig items, and would allow for easier trade flow, and more trade.
    Not really stealing. Item rarities are common in games. But good idea.

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I put the “‘’”’s around the word idea hoping that it would be understood as a joke, and not a new idea in any way whatsoever. So yes, your right

Anyways:

- Why not add nukes? I mean isn’t this game essentially based off of a nuclear apocalypse? Make it so you could buy such an item and it would blow up an entire area of the map. Definitely wouldn’t use during PvP :wink:

- I’ve heard talks of something called the Bonnet Dev item, and it essentially is like a TV. Why not add more interactive items within the game, such as a TV that works, or more mehanical items? Personally, I would be far more intrigued with a new set of mechanical items to play with, than just blocks being introduced into the game.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,369

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I put the “‘’”’s around the word idea hoping that it would be understood as a joke, and not a new idea in any way whatsoever. So yes, your right

Anyways:

- Why not add nukes? I mean isn’t this game essentially based off of a nuclear apocalypse? Make it so you could buy such an item and it would blow up an entire area of the map. Definitely wouldn’t use during PvP :wink:

- I’ve heard talks of something called the Bonnet Dev item, and it essentially is like a TV. Why not add more interactive items within the game, such as a TV that works, or more mehanical items? Personally, I would be far more intrigued with a new set of mechanical items to play with, than just blocks being introduced into the game.
    Deepworld has nothing to do with a nuclear apocalypse, nuclear energy hasn’t even existed then, it was a BRAIN APOCALYPSE!