Little Known Fact

InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
This thread is here for players to share things they learned about the game that others may not know of. I have 2 such things

The only way to destroy all traces of an onyx is to place it ontop of an active maw.

The only way to remove androids, cats, and dogs from a world is to walk them up to the top left corner of the map. They will jump out of the map, never to be seen again. (Or wait of the games new bug to turn it invisable)

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 465
    Interestingly I knew both of these.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    Inception knows this one, you can make a picture box that opens and closes
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 465
    Retta said:

Inception knows this one, you can make a picture box that opens and closes

Sounds rather like Deepworld engineering...
    1. Elaborate?
    2. I wonder about the purpose, does it look nice or have a purpose.

After all, you HAVE piqued my interest.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    If you excavate dirt around natural steam lines above 0m elevation it will connect to the sides of its block like pipes do
    Inception said:

If you excavate dirt around natural steam lines above 0m elevation it will connect to the sides of its block like pipes do

Oh, that. I never did know the term for it, nor did I think much of it.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 586
    i did not know many of these but i do know some mobile glitches

if you have a wall with dirt next to it. shovel the dirt then try to go thru the wall.

if you swipe up on control center and move at the same time, you will glitch 4-6 spaces to that direction
    I have a theory I still haven't been able to test but I seen it almost happen. I had a brain trapped at the bottom of my world and it shoveled the bedrock like you shovel dirt. I wonder if, in this state, it can be mined out...
    Inception said:

I have a theory I still haven't been able to test but I seen it almost happen. I had a brain trapped at the bottom of my world and it shoveled the bedrock like you shovel dirt. I wonder if, in this state, it can be mined out...

It can be mined out.

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    When I get back on I'll have to pick a world of mine, completely mine it out, and remove all the bedrock then. Everybody who joins will fall to their..... Glitch?
    Inception said:

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    When I get back on I'll have to pick a world of mine, completely mine it out, and remove all the bedrock then. Everybody who joins will fall to their..... Glitch?
    fall to the pit of larry the mediocre brain lord? your welcome
    Automaton head ontop of a leg lamp looks funny.

The handles on ship wheels line up perfectly when stacked

Butler bots can place butterflys on areas without backdrop
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,448

if you have a wall with dirt next to it. shovel the dirt then try to go thru the wall.

if you swipe up on control center and move at the same time, you will glitch 4-6 spaces to that direction

That is no longer possible, though, developers removed all means of glitching and no matter how hard you try you can't even glitch half a block through any wall.

That is no longer possible, though, developers removed all means of glitching and no matter how hard you try you can't even glitch half a block through any wall.
    Weird. I recall being able to. As in, very recently. Like a week recent.
    Inception said:

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    For bonus points put the spawn at the absolute bottom of the world and bar all means of escape.
    And put an onux tantalizingly out of reach.
    Oh, did I say onux? It's apparently the hip new way of saying "onyx" according to the noobs.

Inception said:

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    For bonus points put the spawn at the absolute bottom of the world and bar all means of escape.
    Oh, did I say onux? It's apparently the hip new way of saying "onyx" according to the noobs.
    I pronounce it aunicks

Inception said:

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    For some reason, I know that it is pronounced "aw-nyx" but I pronounce it "ooo-nyx"
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

Inception said:

Inception said:

It can be mined out.
    For some reason, I know that it is pronounced "aw-nyx" but I pronounce it "ooo-nyx"
    I think the bedrock flitch was patched recently...

Tapping on dagguerotypes and some paints zooms its contents

If you clear the right/leftmost side of the world and run and fly against it, youll glitch and get teleported to nearby places( just like when youre lagging and you died amd your character keeps jumping everywhere)

Brain lords have a collision box bigger than they are.

The giga protecter area is slightly shifted to the left than what it actually protects
    Inception said:

The giga protecter area is slightly shifted to the left than what it actually protects

I noticed that. Kinda annoying, but I think it's because the origin of the pro radius is at the anchor block.

was this patched? i do it all the time...

also: place a large roof peice against the top of the world, the walk up it into the sky and u will get stuck.

place cry blocks against the left/right side of the world then go down or up and the light still shines as though there are cry blocks there

there are certain dancing glitches also:
    - mid-backflip + swimmer combo
    - tantrum + swimmer combo
    - hat greeting + running man combo
    - hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo

also: place a large roof peice against the top of the world, the walk up it into the sky and u will get stuck.

place cry blocks against the left/right side of the world then go down or up and the light still shines as though there are cry blocks there

- hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo
    Nope. Not patched.
    Also I noticed, dunno if it's a bug or not, but a certain depth of a liquid (relatively shallow) seems to occasionally cause someone to do a "forward barreling flip combination" of some sort. Almost as if they curled up in a ball and started spinning slowly back to the original position. Difficult to explain but seemingly harmless and rather amusing.

- hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo
    Nope. Not patched.
    Also I noticed, dunno if it's a bug or not, but a certain depth of a liquid (relatively shallow) seems to occasionally cause someone to do a "forward barreling flip combination" of some sort. Almost as if they curled up in a ball and started spinning slowly back to the original position. Difficult to explain but seemingly harmless and rather amusing.
    ive never seen this. i have been the victim of falling into shallow liquid then not being able to fly out though...
    When growing and harvesting pumpkins, use your best spade and if you recover a bulb and have a free slot in your inventory, you will get a block of air!!!
    IMG_0647.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0648.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    IMG_0649.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    Retta said:
    Yes, I recognize that little trick. Behold the power of images?
    Retta said:
    The barn thing with autumn was awesome tho
    @Inception true it was like the same genre
    There is the same amount of hunter heads as earth blocks in the game. The dev accounts have unlimited everything and infinity=infinity

- hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo
    Nope. Not patched.
    Well, it was either patched on iPads, or my iPad is just too cool
    Place a box 6x4 hollow in the middle of onyx and place mega bomb inside. You can stand next to it and take no damage.
    @Brainstorm ya ik that one, found it along time ago