Little Known Fact

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793

i did not know many of these but i do know some mobile glitches

if you have a wall with dirt next to it. shovel the dirt then try to go thru the wall.

if you swipe up on control center and move at the same time, you will glitch 4-6 spaces to that direction

That is no longer possible, though, developers removed all means of glitching and no matter how hard you try you can't even glitch half a block through any wall.
    was this patched? i do it all the time...

also: place a large roof peice against the top of the world, the walk up it into the sky and u will get stuck.

place cry blocks against the left/right side of the world then go down or up and the light still shines as though there are cry blocks there

there are certain dancing glitches also:
    - mid-backflip + swimmer combo
    - tantrum + swimmer combo
    - hat greeting + running man combo
    - hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo
    Nope. Not patched.
    Also I noticed, dunno if it's a bug or not, but a certain depth of a liquid (relatively shallow) seems to occasionally cause someone to do a "forward barreling flip combination" of some sort. Almost as if they curled up in a ball and started spinning slowly back to the original position. Difficult to explain but seemingly harmless and rather amusing.
    I like to think of it as a feature. I do it all the time.
    IMG_2586.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 1M
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 400
    There was a glitch a few months ago that made water blocks not fall. I think @Hydroblade29 used this to make a house. Be cool if he still had screenshots.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Inception said:

There was a glitch a few months ago that made water blocks not fall. I think @Hydroblade29 used this to make a house. Be cool if he still had screenshots.

I have pictures of an "acid house" that Skully, kingllama and myself made, actually.

Inception said:

I have pictures of an "acid house" that Skully, kingllama and myself made, actually.
    Sounds highly unsanitary
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds highly unsanitary
    More like highly unsafe and probably hazardous to one's health...all that acid's probably not good for the skin.

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds highly unsanitary
    More like highly unsafe and probably hazardous to one's health...all that acid's probably not good for the skin.
    Imagine being home in you acid wall house asleep. And the glitch is fixed......
    Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds highly unsanitary
    Uh, ouch. That'll kill everyone in the house and warp the carpets. And wood, and flax, and well the entire home would be screwed.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,436

Inception said:

Inception said:

Inception said:

Sounds highly unsanitary
    Uh, ouch. That'll kill everyone in the house and warp the carpets. And wood, and flax, and well the entire home would be screwed.
    Not if you are living using...

DEEPWORLD LOGIC!!!

When programming a switch or anything that adds text, the code *player* will display the players name that activated it *name* will be a random name...
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    Using these words between : in /say will bring up some emojis: heart, cold, hunger, thirst, gauge, following, player (i believe), crown, and bullet. Tell me if i missed anything.
    Jacky said:

Using these words between : in /say will bring up some emojis: heart, cold, hunger, thirst, gauge, following, player (i believe), crown, and bullet. Tell me if i missed anything.

Also on signs, switches, and touchplates
    Inception said:

When programming a switch or anything that adds text, the code *player* will display the players name that activated it *name* will be a random name...

There is also *n*, which creates a line break.

Since I'm here, /think exists, I think lots of people know, but it's forgotten
    Such a collection of knowledge....

If you give your gun to somebody while you have it equipped you will still have it equipped after the trade
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    /debug item (number) is such a fun command.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 793
    There's a /help command... but all it says is that "no general help is available yet."
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Alphastorm better get good insurance on that acid house,hmmm gieco might cover it
    Retta said:

@Alphastorm better get good insurance on that acid house,hmmm gieco might cover it

Meh, it's more or less Skully's mess. I just helped later on.
    Shadow711 said:

There's a /help command... but all it says is that "no general help is available yet."

Such a helpful command lol
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695

i did not know many of these but i do know some mobile glitches

if you have a wall with dirt next to it. shovel the dirt then try to go thru the wall.

if you swipe up on control center and move at the same time, you will glitch 4-6 spaces to that direction

That is no longer possible, though, developers removed all means of glitching and no matter how hard you try you can't even glitch half a block through any wall.
    was this patched? i do it all the time...

also: place a large roof peice against the top of the world, the walk up it into the sky and u will get stuck.

place cry blocks against the left/right side of the world then go down or up and the light still shines as though there are cry blocks there

there are certain dancing glitches also:
    - mid-backflip + swimmer combo
    - tantrum + swimmer combo
    - hat greeting + running man combo
    - hat + swimmer combo
    - hat + beg combo
    Nope. Not patched.
    Also I noticed, dunno if it's a bug or not, but a certain depth of a liquid (relatively shallow) seems to occasionally cause someone to do a "forward barreling flip combination" of some sort. Almost as if they curled up in a ball and started spinning slowly back to the original position. Difficult to explain but seemingly harmless and rather amusing.
    Well, it was either patched on iPads, or my iPad is just too cool
    @ipads is just too cool

You can use the dirt shovelling glitch to raid those impossible spike dungeons on windows

When I first started playing you could trap a player forever in a stone box with a protector :|
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Everywhen I do that all the time especially for that one that has red chest in a timed trap door, I take out the pros on the ends and middle the glitch in for the reg pro
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    There are times that when you power items using steam (ex. Forge, teslas, furnace) , they get duplicated when you mine them
  • Dr_DerpDr_Derp tejasMember Posts: 775
    Im sure this is common knowledge by now, but to those that don't know.

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/5029/how-to-control-one-door-with-multiple-levers#latest
    Dr_Derp said:

Im sure this is common knowledge by now, but to those that don't know.

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/5029/how-to-control-one-door-with-multiple-levers#latest

Pfff, it's all about controlling multiple minds with one lever now

-hides in the crowd and watches everyone get confused about where that came from-
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Here is one thing many players won't know. You can craft in the crafting menu.
    mofc1991 said:

I totally knew that, and I totally haven't been trying to use the toaster all the time
    -hides slightly beaten up toaster behind back-

mofc1991 said:

I totally knew that, and I totally haven't been trying to use the toaster all the time
    Where did my toaster go
    Inception said:

mofc1991 said:

Where did my toaster go
    Someone stole my Nintoaster! D:
    Not like it actually cooks stuff...it's just a modified toaster. Inception I'm looking at you.
    edited July 2
    Too bad it isn't a little known fact that @Alphastorm is totally off his rocker...
    (hides toaster)
    Inception said:

Too bad it isn't a little known fact that @Alphastorm is totally off his rocker...
    (hides toaster)

Off my rocker? Sure I am, what's your point? XP
    In other news, the only guns that work efficiency underwater are the musket and pistol